AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, skillcube10 said:

tried the ring of dueling method, followed the gui

it says: can't cast house teleport (have 400 of them in my inv, which is exactly like the gui)

EDIT: seems like the script only uses runes to tele to the house instead of tabs for people with high magic

It shouldn't use magic spells as a teleport. Is it still doing that?

Just got script. Demon Butler not working properly when doing oak larders, will keep spamming butler after he return from bank instead of continuing ladders

1 minute ago, milescorrect said:

Just got script. Demon Butler not working properly when doing oak larders, will keep spamming butler after he return from bank instead of continuing ladders

using phials now instead

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Have you started it exactly as the thread states?

yes, script states start next to item u want to make and butler next to you with 24 items ready? even tho butler carries 26. Anyway I got him waiting with 24 items no dialogue. 

script will work that way for about 3 minutes before it fails and starts spamming butler without continuing larders. being forced to use phials atm

On 8 mei 2018 at 6:52 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

It shouldn't use magic spells as a teleport. Is it still doing that?

It did. Then I tried the demon butler, which is broken. The script doesn't do anything when he asks for 10k coins, so you have to babysit the bot. 

Also, when making dungeon doors: the bot will use all the planks in the inventory and then speak to the butler to unnote the planks, followed by a couple of seconds of waiting for the butler with no planks, this absolutely kills the exp/hour to about 180k/hour instead of potentially 400k exp/hour, making larders almost as fast as dungeon doors, which is wrong

so the script has a lot of problems

(i did everything exactly as the guy said, including un-noting 20 instead of 24 planks with the butler for the doors)

Edited by skillcube10
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Frieza said:

Making oak dung doors at the moment but i only get 140k/hr? Not sure about the real rate but i think it must be the double or even more isnt it?

+is the banrate for botting contruction high or not?

17 hours ago, skillcube10 said:

It did. Then I tried the demon butler, which is broken. The script doesn't do anything when he asks for 10k coins, so you have to babysit the bot. 

Also, when making dungeon doors: the bot will use all the planks in the inventory and then speak to the butler to unnote the planks, followed by a couple of seconds of waiting for the butler with no planks, this absolutely kills the exp/hour to about 180k/hour instead of potentially 400k exp/hour, making larders almost as fast as dungeon doors, which is wrong

so the script has a lot of problems

(i did everything exactly as the guy said, including un-noting 20 instead of 24 planks with the butler for the doors)

Unfortunately, the script has to wait for the butler to come back. Because things such as latency and lag can occur, the script must function in such a way that those will not cause issues. The oak dungeon doors are therefore not as efficient as I'd like them to be.

18 hours ago, milescorrect said:

yes, script states start next to item u want to make and butler next to you with 24 items ready? even tho butler carries 26. Anyway I got him waiting with 24 items no dialogue. 

script will work that way for about 3 minutes before it fails and starts spamming butler without continuing larders. being forced to use phials atm

Do you have an account I could use for testing?