OSBot Version: 2.4.88

Mirror Mode?: ya

Description Of Bug: keeps teleing to castle wars 

Console Error : explain what this is.

Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur):

https://gyazo.com/9ef29bf2404f3ee064da36c58cbc4400

https://gyazo.com/f9727a6f6c4cf51ba7d508182dfa7c17

@@Eagle Scripts

thankyou for your report, would you mind simulating this on injection mode? I'm currently not home to do this, if you could it would help out (:

How long until you are home and this script will be working at least 90% ? 

@@Eagle Scripts

Please tell me what i should actually fix, telling me it's "broken as fuck" won't really help me solve anything. When i'm testing it myself it works great, so I need information from your end. If you're not willing to co-operate, fine just issue a refund. If you are; please tell me what isn't working on mirror mode & what isn't working on injection mode for you. (Please give me as much info as possible)

i got the script working but randomly atleast one per inv, it just stops and sits there. if i click and remove the chair and make it, it will fun again. but yet again. banned again. @@Eagle Scripts

saved me time.. was gonna ask if it's worth buying.. but if u just got banned using a 10.00$ script fuck that im not buying it!

i got the script working but randomly atleast one per inv, it just stops and sits there. if i click and remove the chair and make it, it will fun again. but yet again. banned again. @@Eagle Scripts

Could you please pm me your skype? I'm trying to replicate your issue(s) but they're not occuring for me. Maybe you could show it through skype/teamviewer.

Great script overall. I noticed a few issues though.

OSBot Version: 2.4.89
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: 

- In progressive mode: At level 19, it tries to build a Rocking Chair (it's an item requiring planks and nails while the inventory just changed to oak planks for, I assume, Oak chair). After clicking on the Rocking chair interface, the script just idles endlessly.

- In normal mode: For building interfaces with two columns like the chair space, the script attempts to click slightly too much to the left of the actual interface. Note that I've only tested this with Oak armchair, but I'm assuming it's the same with all of them and has to do with the last construction update. To be extra clear, the bot eventually correctly clicks at the right place, BUT it takes many misclicks before getting a sufficient offset to the right. I expect the same from progressive mode, but I've never run it past 19 for the previously exposed issue.

- In general: The script goes crazy if you get disconnected for whatever reason. I kindly suggest adding a failsafe to end the script rather than have the mouse go on a mission of its own in case someone doesn't want to add his info to the client.

Console Error : N/A
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): The bugs are extremely easy to replicate so I can't be bothered, sorry!

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Great script overall. I noticed a few issues though.

OSBot Version: 2.4.89

Mirror Mode?: No

Description Of Bug: 

- In progressive mode: At level 19, it tries to build a Rocking Chair (it's an item requiring planks and nails while the inventory just changed to oak planks for, I assume, Oak chair). After clicking on the Rocking chair interface, the script just idles endlessly.

- In normal mode: For building interfaces with two columns like the chair space, the script attempts to click slightly too much to the left of the actual interface. Note that I've only tested this with Oak armchair, but I'm assuming it's the same with all of them and has to do with the last construction update. To be extra clear, the bot eventually correctly clicks at the right place, BUT it takes many misclicks before getting a sufficient offset to the right. I expect the same from progressive mode, but I've never run it past 19 for the previously exposed issue.

- In general: The script goes crazy if you get disconnected for whatever reason. I kindly suggest adding a failsafe to end the script rather than have the mouse go on a mission of its own in case someone doesn't want to add his info to the client.

Console Error : N/A

Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): The bugs are extremely easy to replicate so I can't be bothered, sorry!

Have a nice day!

Thankyou for reporting, i'll take a look into these as soon as possible.