Collecting data from bans that happened TODAY after the UPDATE

Oliver

In case of chain bans but I prefere home IP only too tongue.png

Erm if you get banned on any account, please let me know if your other got banned too ok? smile.png

umm i dont think i will tbh. at 2-3Am every night my router changed my IP address, like it will reset and change IP idk why it does this... so i think that saves me LOL

• Like 1

Script used:.... experiments,range guild, mta, and a few others. the experiments one was the one that got me i believe. not the scripts fault, just some dude who reported me on 3 accounts

F2P or P2P:.... p2p

Mirror or normal client used:..... mirror but i have used normal a few times before i bought sponsorship

How manyACCOUNTSarrow-10x10.png banned:.... cant check the mule i transferred the good items too yet, phone is charging so no authenticator  

How manyACCOUNTSarrow-10x10.png not banned:.... will update...

i got banned on my "main" .... only for 2 days though :)  the dude who followed me around @ experiments  and reported me on 3 accounts (possibly 4) even taunted me and said "transfer items while you can"... hah.. in a way he was right...cause i was expecting a perm ban if anything.... im happy with my stats though so no need to really bot on that account anymore. depending on if my lvl 3 mule was touched ill bot on that...possibly... meh i really dont mind... whats funny is that i usually bot while im at the computer. except a handful of times. i was at the computer when he was typing to me ,but i was on facebook/youtube.. lmaooo. very  strong feeling a simple alt+tab would have avoided this... honestly i dont think mine had anything to do with the update.

• Like 1