Dispute Against Pecman / Easygoldstop

Rhodry

I paid him for signature space... if you want to know how much hit me up at skype.

Can I get that back too in any way?

What happend to:

To every member applies the same rules, everybody gets a fair dispute?

Khaleesi

Not sure why this was even approved in the dispute this has nothing to do with me. 

thats the risk you take when you open a business with somebody else regardless of forum status or not, if you didn't know or understand that much then you shouldn't of risked it in the first place and done it all yourself

your partner/worker scammed/stole from customers who were using "your service" and it needs to be fixed otherwise you should be banned cause its equally the same vise versa

if he opened the shop and you joined and scammed then he would have to repay then

thast why i always lol at people hiring workers cause its just a stupid risk unless your a professional

Not sure why this was approved the dispute has nothing to do with your 2 cents just not needed

I can confirm this. I've sold Pecman some gold via Paypal and I was paid via EGS PayPal.

The hell who asked you me and Oliver already discussed this. 

Soo whats happening now?

You will be refunded your 11m contact me on skype. 

ServerGeeks has admitted he will refund and said it isn't a overnight process seeing its such a large amount of $ which i completely understand.

I sent him video footage of me trading pecman the gold and all my evidence. Please remember everyone this wasn't servergeeks who scammed me it was his partner and i feel extremely bad for him as i would not like a friend do such a thing pecman has done.

This is true you will be repaid hit me up on skype we can discuss some things about the repayment like I said it will not be overnight but it will be as soon as I can. 

Can we get an agreed date on the refund so I can lock this until that date? If it isn't paid back he will be banned.

Ill get a date on this with Aye bud as we have already started talking about this. 

Im sorry for anyone who was affected by this its my pure stupidity after he scammed be 50m basically to take down all my threads so much going on I guess it just slipped my mind. Anyways like I said sorry to anyone who was affected by this you will be repaid. 

MALD: I have taken down all of my gold selling threads that have Aziz skype name in it. So can any moderator confirm that ant bogus reports that come in after this I will not be liable for?

• Like 1

Ill get a date on this with Aye bud as we have already started talking about this. 

Im sorry for anyone who was affected by this its my pure stupidity after he scammed be 50m basically to take down all my threads so much going on I guess it just slipped my mind. Anyways like I said sorry to anyone who was affected by this you will be repaid. 

MALD: I have taken down all of my gold selling threads that have Aziz skype name in it. So can any moderator confirm that ant bogus reports that come in after this I will not be liable for?

Servergeek paid me 21$ so Im fine and out of this

Thank you for cooperating,

please post here once the refund with was made

or you agreed on a date!

So i have been talking to ServerGeeks about him refunding me 200m and he said he won't be able to repay me for 14 - 17 DAYS!!!!

I thought a few days that would be fair but 14 - 17 days in my opinion is ridiculous i went through his gold buying thread and he just purchased 67.5m today and 26m yesterday and so on... I also seen him say 3 days ago he had 500m 

Went through his topics today and seen his friendly dispute. 

fVZfGSi.png

His topic: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/67851-%E2%98%85%E2%98%861-gold-buyer-23540fb%E2%98%85easygoldstopbuying-rs07-gold-best-price-guaranteeppwuskrill%E2%98%85%E2%98%86/page-4

mM4wUW2.png

Skype conversation: 

rbXTBAx.png

n5vqW2t.png

Edited by Aye Bud
  • Like 2