Safety Guide for the Paranoid

ScorpioZ

While the OSBot admins wouldn't hack an individual user, if the OSBot client got hacked, like what happened a year (or was it two?) ago at a different prominent botting site by a user named gh0st, your account could potentially get hacked.

There is no way a hacker could steal your RS Account information. We do not store it in our servers at all. We do not send it through a connection in any way. If someone "hacked our client," they would have to first steal our unobfuscated client directly off of the developers computers, change the code, remove our security methods, then upload the link via the site. The chances of this happening are about.. 0%

Well there is always a way Kati biggrin.png everybody knows that.

There only need to be 1 person who is marter then you and your done.

I got like 10 messages people blaming me my script hacked them ... Serious?

grtz

H0ppy

okay, not blaming osbot, but i was using ande's fighter for 30 minutes or so.... first time using osbot.... went to world hop and then got hacked as soon as i logged in. i have heard someone tell me it may be a trojan? is there anyone with expertise who can point me in the right direction to keep this from happening again? (keep in mind that i actually DID enter my account information in the account window, but should that even make a difference?) help will be much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...