Scamming allowed because of TOS?

As you just said to me on skype: 7a1bdefc814234b056e959485a2c0a5b.png

It is also your fault you did not check my stats? It is pointless just pointing blame at one....  Which is why I do not wish to, I understand I should of been more diligent in checking, but that is not the point of the arguement.  The point is, no matter what the reason is, you should not be able to get yourself out of a service, and keep money for work you did not complete as that is scamming.  I would of been willing to pay, or get myself the 40 wcing level if you asked and it would of not taken very long.  Also as Kamii stated, their are ways to get around not having the 40 woodcutting and completing the quest.  But, you used your TOS to keep money you did not earn.

As a member of Kami's service, even though we have closed, I would be willing to do some of the things that LeBron hasn't done for free so that it would be like you never actually got scammed. That is if, of course, LeBron or you hasn't done them already.

And in response to LeBron, I like how you cherry pick all of the arguments that people make which you think you can refute, but as for the others you simply don't because you know you're in the wrong. Say "I won't refute the other arguments because its a waste of time" if you may, or come up with BS, fact of the matter is this is your vague way of scamming people and you know it.

As a member of Kami's service, even though we have closed, I would be willing to do some of the things that LeBron hasn't done for free so that it would be like you never actually got scammed. That is if, of course, LeBron or you hasn't done them already.

And in response to LeBron, I like how you cherry pick all of the arguments that people make which you think you can refute, but as for the others you simply don't because you know you're in the wrong. Say "I won't refute the other arguments because its a waste of time" if you may, or come up with BS, fact of the matter is this is your vague way of scamming people and you know it.

I'm done with this circus. Mods can PM me whenever they want. At least my service didn't get anyone banned.

I'm done with this circus. Mods can PM me whenever they want. At least my service didn't get anyone banned.

That's essentially (not exactly) like having sex with someone without agreeing to it, but also without them saying no. And then when you get prosecuted for rape you say "well she didn't say no... But hey! she didn't get pregnant." Your logic is screwed up.

Edited by shai

He broke ToS. End of discussion. Say what you want about my ToS but it's approved by Dex/Asuna and he agreed to it without even reading it. I could've put "PS service will always cost 20M extra" and he'd owe me 20M because HE AGREED TO IT.

I have customers break TOS all the time. But do i really care? No because I care about my customers and want them to be satisfied. You're just not wanting to do the order and use it as a defense. You're a BAD OWNER. Period.

• Like 3

Asked me for Recruitment drive, MM, Fremmy trials, did the first two and was halfway through the last one when I couldn't get further. He's making it seem like I logged on his acc "OOH, you're missing a bucket, TY FOR 4M"

So I actually wasted time on it and turned down an offer from Swindle because I was busy with his order.

Get the items yourself.

Dumbfk tbh.

Refund him.

This thread though. From what little I've read, seems LeBron is within reason in my eyes; no reason for him to go out of his way to do 4 WC'ing levels. Don't think he should be required to like the majority seem to be saying in this thread. Personally, I think after LeBron came to this standstill, he should have contacted whoever he was providing the service for, addressed the issue, then come either to an agreement on a new amount for the final quest for the melee route, or take half of the payment for the last quest and go on his way. 

This thread though. From what little I've read, seems LeBron is within reason in my eyes; no reason for him to go out of his way to do 4 WC'ing levels. Don't think he should be required to like the majority seem to be saying in this thread. Personally, I think after LeBron came to this standstill, he should have contacted whoever he was providing the service for, addressed the issue, then come either to an agreement on a new amount for the final quest for the melee route, or take half of the payment for the last quest and go on his way. 

Finally someone who actually has an unbiased opinion.

I'll give the man half of the quest that was only done halfway if it is required of me. Which would be 750k.

• Like 1