Scamming allowed because of TOS?

Asked me for Recruitment drive, MM, Fremmy trials, did the first two and was halfway through the last one when I couldn't get further. He's making it seem like I logged on his acc "OOH, you're missing a bucket, TY FOR 4M"

So I actually wasted time on it and turned down an offer from Swindle because I was busy with his order.

Well, depending on how much of an annoyance the missing requirements were should depend on what the outcome is. If it was a simple mistake of not having 1 item in the bank, something simple enough that you could quickly just run the the GE and scoop it up, I personally wouldn't care if I was the one doing the service.

But hey this ain't me.

• Like 1

As a service owner you should always keep your customers happy. Having that in your TOS = you're just trying to sneak away from not completing the order and keeping the money.

Very unprofessional and should not consider yourself a service owner.

Why not just have customers provide extra gp so you can buy the things yourself. not hard to go to ge.

#TEAMTRUST

Edited by Trustmybet
  • Like 7

Asked me for Recruitment drive, MM, Fremmy trials, did the first two and was halfway through the last one when I couldn't get further. He's making it seem like I logged on his acc "OOH, you're missing a bucket, TY FOR 4M"

So I actually wasted time on it and turned down an offer from Swindle because I was busy with his order.

I heard it was because of 4 wcing lvls to I think Fremnick trials and you don't actually need the wcing lvl you can take the melee route.

271b895b27a4b92463f8eb7cbb571456.png

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

As a service owner you should always keep your customers happy. Having that in your TOS = you're just trying to sneak away from not completing the order and keeping the money.

Why not just have customers provide extra gp so you can buy the things yourself. not hard to go to ge.

#TEAMTRUST

As in ex service owner I agree with this. Even when there was some stat needed I would ask the customer to go get the level and we can continue or you can pay for us to do it. Sometimes when there level was really close we'd do it free of charge ourselves because it's really not that big a deal.

• Like 1

Then simply come to a compromise with the person and deduct the amount of money that the rest of the quest is worth. Or just let him get the rest of the stats/items and continue when he's ready. Your TOS is really just a poor excuse for keeping money after doing a half-hearted job on a service.

Well, depending on how much of an annoyance the missing requirements were should depend on what the outcome is. If it was a simple mistake of not having 1 item in the bank, something simple enough that you could quickly just run the the GE and scoop it up, I personally wouldn't care if I was the one doing the service.

But hey this ain't me.

#TEAMTRUST

Not geting someone 4 WC levels because they did not read my ToS.

I heard it was because of 4 wcing lvls to I think Fremnick trials and you don't actually need the wcing lvl you can take the melee route.

271b895b27a4b92463f8eb7cbb571456.png

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

It's an ultra rare drop from Lanzig, Yes.  Nobody does it that way.

933d11a058.png

Either way he's still in bounds of completing the quest. The choice is then yours work him to get 4 wcing lvls, get them youreself, or do it the melee route.

He broke ToS. End of discussion. Say what you want about my ToS but it's approved by Dex/Asuna and he agreed to it without even reading it. I could've put "PS service will always cost 20M extra" and he'd owe me 20M because HE AGREED TO IT.

you should of just did it yourself since you have the cash ALREADY!!!

then charged him an extra million +/-  gp dumbass

also the person needing the service is a dumbass aswell for not being prepared and causing all of this

Edited by Greengo

Also, I agrred to his TOS before he added rule #10 which meant he got to keepe money.  I posted and agreed on Mary 28, 2015 @ 4:52pm, and rule #10 was added May 9, 2015 @ 8:20 am.

2d2cb5b882303e87dca5b1f0822a4280.png

8e3552e57029d1c0059dcbcdd5b485e0.png

Also, I gave you my RSN and searched it up (as you commented on it so I know you did look at my stats) at 12:09...  Then I gave you my log in details at 12:14....  You did not tell me I did not have the level required until 3:46.  You knew my stats for 3 hours and 37 minutes and did not tell me?  I would of logged on and completed them, or paid you or something...  But as this TOS allows you to, you just decided to take my money. 

5e1a73cf77c27da4c76bf8af5ee390c1.png

e82bfcd6442a17108ca3120add64c7c2.png

5d86d55dbec54d5efab7a1fda453da31.png

Also, I agrred to his TOS before he added rule #10 which meant he got to keepe money.  I posted and agreed on Mary 28, 2015 @ 4:52pm, and rule #10 was added May 9, 2015 @ 8:20 am.

2d2cb5b882303e87dca5b1f0822a4280.png

8e3552e57029d1c0059dcbcdd5b485e0.png

Also, I gave you my RSN and searched it up (as you commented on it so I know you did look at my stats) at 12:09...  Then I gave you my log in details at 12:14....  You did not tell me I did not have the level required until 3:46.  You knew my stats for 3 hours and 37 minutes and did not tell me?  I would of logged on and completed them, or paid you or something...  But as this TOS allows you to, you just decided to take my money. 

5e1a73cf77c27da4c76bf8af5ee390c1.png

e82bfcd6442a17108ca3120add64c7c2.png

5d86d55dbec54d5efab7a1fda453da31.png

A full 4h+ before we even agreed to a price and I got the details to check your combat lvl for MM since it involves combat and my price for 43+ isnt the same as <43.

Im done with this circus, you wanna complain and cry, be my guest. I've tried to contact multiple mods but without a response, my PM and Skype is open whenever they feel like this needs to be handled.

So sad. Are people really this money hungry that they wouldn't even ask what someones skills are before they begin questing services? This seems like a deliberate attempt to steal someones money as I would assume you were just waiting and hoping for someone like this to not read the tos and not have the skills required to compete all the quests.

As a worker in Kami's service, we ALWAYS asked the customer what their skills/combat stats were before we began any questing for them. We did this so that we could save ourselves time if they didn't have the levels needed and we also did this in order to allow our customers the chance to have us get the levels for them.

• Like 2

As you just said to me on skype: 7a1bdefc814234b056e959485a2c0a5b.png

It is also your fault you did not check my stats? It is pointless just pointing blame at one....  Which is why I do not wish to, I understand I should of been more diligent in checking, but that is not the point of the arguement.  The point is, no matter what the reason is, you should not be able to get yourself out of a service, and keep money for work you did not complete as that is scamming.  I would of been willing to pay, or get myself the 40 wcing level if you asked and it would of not taken very long.  Also as Kamii stated, their are ways to get around not having the 40 woodcutting and completing the quest.  But, you used your TOS to keep money you did not earn.

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 1