Servergeeks - Selling used proxies.

The Gates

Disputed member: ServerGeeks

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71597-1-socks-5-proxy-shop-cheap-17m07gp325ea-paypal-100feedback-specials-inquire-insideservergeeks-4-all-your-botting-needs/

Explanation: Well today I've legit trained my account and did make 40 ranged with iron knifes and when I was doing the quest
Waterfall quest Runescape has been disconnected trying to login again and it says my account is banned and Im sure he is selling used proxies.
My account is now gone and I didn't even bot awesome and never used my own IP. 

Evidence:

rVhSgyU.png

• Like 1

post here the details of proxy he gave you it will be hidden and  I can search and see if he has sold it here or not.

Unfortunately we can't tell if you did bot or didn't. It will be his word against yours.

Well if I bot I wouldnt make a dispute against him that would be my own fault but I didnt even use bot on that account. 

post here the details of proxy he gave you it will be hidden and I can search and see if he has sold it here or not.

Unfortunately we can't tell if you did bot or didn't. It will be his word against yours.

Good luck on your search, the proxy is not re used or resold so good luck on your search I'll check back in a couple of days on this dispute cheers.

Also no one seems to complain when there accounts are not banned but when they gets banned its the proxy. GTFO send me the proxy IP and I'll get 1-99 agility on it lol.

Retarded ass dispute's pfft. Have fun.