K-Fisher

the script still gets stuck on the boat, where it needs to click the crossplank

have you fixed this yet? o.O

Ya i just bought this script today and its working nicely but doesn't seem to click the plank to get off the boat at both port sarim and karamja. Im also not using mirror mode and im using OSbot 2.3.110

wont run, stays WAITING

works great only problem is my guy gets stuck on the boat everytime i sail to the bank or karamja can you fix it plz thanks!

I've fixed the plank issue, once the osbot developers apply my changes the script is fully functional again! Sorry for the inconvenience, I was/am very busy for the time being.

thanks so much for fixing the plank problem run great only last problem i encounter is during the middle of the botting.. the bot forgets to get off the plank. 

thanks!  

Hhm, that's very odd. The bot knows how to click the plank, it has also been doing it for an hour. I guess thats a bug out of my fixing range, i guess in the osbot API?

Tell me if this happens more often,

i realized whats going wrong sometimes the bot double clicks the plank and thinks to eaither run the the poll or to karamja maybe a camera fix? idk 

thanks!

The same happens to me, really annoying...

This is very weird. As you can see it works most of the times, which means it actually works. But somehow, it just doesn't see the object its searching for which it normally finds. When i have some time i'll try to look into this.

The same happens to me, really annoying...

i realized whats going wrong sometimes the bot double clicks the plank and thinks to eaither run the the poll or to karamja maybe a camera fix? idk 

thanks!

Update has been pushed regarding this matter, should be fixed now. If not, please make me aware (:

Edited by Eagle Scripts

This is very weird. As you can see it works most of the times, which means it actually works. But somehow, it just doesn't see the object its searching for which it normally finds. When i have some time i'll try to look into this.

Update has been pushed regarding this matter, should be fixed now. If not, please make me aware (:

script is acting even more wierd with this gangplank issue.

I have just purchased this and was just wondering how long it will take before i can actually use it? smile.png

Unfortunately i'm very busy with my study atm. I will have a few minutes to look into this, ill try to make the best of it in those minutes and make a quick fix if possible, no promises tho :/

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher