K-Fisher

Looks epic Eagle Scripts!! Keep up the good work! Cant wait to trail and get swordfish alll night long!@! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Trial has been granted, 24 hours (:

Hey OP. Characters get stuck on the boat. 

Could you give me some more information and use the bug template?

Mirror Mode?:

Description Of Bug:

Console Error :

Screenshot (upload on imgur) / where did the player stand when you came back? Make a screenshot of that

If you answer this template properly, i'll be able to fix it, if there's indeed a bug there (:

I'll post a proggie but just a quick question whats the difference between this and the free one on the SDN?

The 'Free' one was free for a period of time, because I had to due scripter reasons (first script). This is the same script, only it's turned into Premium, what it was supposed to be (:

The 'Free' one was free for a period of time, because I had to due scripter reasons (first script). This is the same script, only it's turned into Premium, what it was supposed to be (:

Worked well, but there was an issue. When I launched the script it didnt know I started at level 52 fishing It thought i started at level 1. So the XP gained and the XP per hour is off.

Besides that it worked great. Heres a proggie

yyB9MEX.png

Worked well, but there was an issue. When I launched the script it didnt know I started at level 52 fishing It thought i started at level 1. So the XP gained and the XP per hour is off.

Besides that it worked great. Heres a proggie

yyB9MEX.png

First of all; thanks for the beautifull proggie.

second of all; the XP/H and the total EXP Gained are legitimate numbers, they look fine imo (: Weird that the script thought you leveled 61 levels instead of (61-52) 9. I'll look into that.

Felt satisfied enough to go premium? (:

Cheers

First of all; thanks for the beautifull proggie.

second of all; the XP/H and the total EXP Gained are legitimate numbers, they look fine imo (: Weird that the script thought you leveled 61 levels instead of (61-52) 9. I'll look into that.

Felt satisfied enough to go premium? (:

Cheers

I might, I might be going for a bot with more locations to fish at like perfect fisher but I'm definitely considering this as a purchase biggrin.png

• Like 1

i brought your script with voucher credits 15mins ago and dont c the bot at all i refreshed etc and credit was taken-

Unfortunate to see that something went wrong, thanks for buying the script though! Are you sure you did everything how its supposed to be done; have you clicked the button to actually apply your credits to the payment? I haven't received any payment for the script yet. Maybe you could ask Dex to check this out for you? (:

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher