K-Fisher

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Molde said:

Thanks, will definetly be buying if all goes well. It didn't seem to start without 30gp in my inventory even though I was using powerdropping option. I know it's not too much of an issue but maybe something to look into. :)

Yeah V2.1 should fix this. Might be live by tomorrow

Could a feature be added for the bot to sell fish to bank?

This would be really useful for doing shrimps/anchovies till lobsters, which will then allow the bot to do lobsters with some start up gp for runs

Edit: Aslo hangs at the boat for quite a while, and I've been logged out a couple of times after around an hour at the boat, can this be looked into please.

Edited by Molde

42 minutes ago, Molde said:

Could a feature be added for the bot to sell fish to bank?

This would be really useful for doing shrimps/anchovies till lobsters, which will then allow the bot to do lobsters with some start up gp for runs

Edit: Aslo hangs at the boat for quite a while, and I've been logged out a couple of times after around an hour at the boat, can this be looked into please.

For the buying; It's meant to be a simple fisher for it's price so it's a no for now.

As for the two problems; The webwalker sometimes causes it to wait a bit on the boat.

As for being logged out; what were you fishing?

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher