Slow Forum

Brett

I'll start of by saying that the forum was doing very well when I first joined. Since then, the forum has been the slowest one I've been on. (This is being completely honest.) Something needs to be done as it is getting on my nerves along with other people. Pages aren't fully loading, replies to threads are slow and sometimes they even freeze until you go to a different website, and many other things.

Something should be done as this is getting a little out of hand. I can hardly browse the forum without being interrupted by the lousy speed.

Some people might say,"Your internet must be slow" etc. But as a matter of fact, I've asked multiple people about it and they're saying the same thing as me.

Please do something; the whole community will thank you.

I'll start of by saying that the forum was doing very well when I first joined. Since then, the forum has been the slowest one I've been on. (This is being completely honest.) Something needs to be done as it is getting on my nerves along with other people. Pages aren't fully loading, replies to threads are slow and sometimes they even freeze until you go to a different website, and many other things.

Something should be done as this is getting a little out of hand. I can hardly browse the forum without being interrupted by the lousy speed.

Some people might say,"Your internet must be slow" etc. But as a matter of fact, I've asked multiple people about it and they're saying the same thing as me.

Please do something; the whole community will thank you.

This is posted in the wrong section. 

I agree though. But, it's just because the traffic is so heavy, and we will be increasing our hosting soon. Don't you guys worry. 

Yes we are aware of this and are trying to find and deal with the issue. It's mostly caused by continuous ddos attacks, we are lucky it's not offline entirely. We are going to change host and get a real dedicated server btw, hopefully this week if we can gather some money. We too are annoyed by it :(.

The new server is great, although replying to post(s) and PM(s) is still rediculously slow.