40 Def Pure Recruitment Drive

Lyquidate

Hi everybody,

It might seem easy, but this is the hardest thing I've ever stumbled upon: killing a level 20 man.

In the Recruitment Drive quest I have to kill this guy, without any gear, in an instanced chamber.

I've tried potting up, drop the pots, then rushing to him, but I'm still far from killing him. Does anyone know a loophole or any tricks to do this?

My stats currently are: 1 attack, 1 strength, 40 defence, 29 hitpoints, 23 prayer. I could get like 50 prayer and use protect from melee and stuff, but I'll do that when I'm at my wit's end (which I actually already am).

you need to be a female character ingame.

Thanks, but.. I know and I am.

Can't be that hard..

7fc249f63c.png

Priest in Peril can be done as a skiller. where you've to kill multipile lvl 30's.

What about using saradomin brews?

You can use pots and rings of recoil at that quest. I can pretty much defeat any monster with gear, that's not the problem.

No man can defeat him. So gender change and defeat him as a chick. You will be reimbursed after you complete the quest.

Thanks, but I know that, and I am a woman. The problem is having 1 attack and 1 strength.

i dont remember that part of the quest

Probably because it's one of the easiest parts of the quest, when playing on a normal account.

get 43pray? youll b only 22combat

Yeah... I think I'll have to get that.