Has anyone actually been banned using garyshood auto clicker?

Cooper1992

Was just curious if anyone has actually been banned from using the well known `garyshood auto clicker` for alching. I used to use it years ago, and a friend of mine alch'd to 99 mage using it a few weeks ago. I know its common knowledge that people have been banned from using actual scripts for alching, but I have never heard of anyone being banned for using garyshood. I've tried googling it, and all that comes up is irrelevant because its posts from like 2011-2013 usually.

Edited by Cooper1992

I used it to get max melee stats on my main with the ''Rapid heal'' method. Was using it atleast 6 hours a day for almost 2 weeks and that's how i maxed out. Had i done it by hand it would have taken me atleast 2+ months. So to answer your question, no it's not very detectable, depends on if you're botting on your account or not

Was just curious if anyone has actually been banned from using the well known `garyshood auto clicker` for alching. I used to use it years ago, and a friend of mine alch'd to 99 mage using it a few weeks ago. I know its common knowledge that people have been banned from using actual scripts for alching, but I have never heard of anyone being banned for using garyshood. I've tried googling it, and all that comes up is irrelevant because its posts from like 2011-2013 usually.

well, back in 2013 i was afk maging known as splashing now at w2 lumby chest, i ended up being banned for "macroing" ( i had 2days ban before, but after that i didnt bot ) so if you are very unlucky you can get banned by reports from retarded players

before rs3 i also used gary's hood autoclicker to reach 99magic:), was alching in wildy tho...

Edited by gearing