Starting Fresh No Botting [Making a main account Rs07Server][Follow for progress]

RServiceGeeks

Yes I decided to just do combat and make it 45 defense so I can get a quest cape basically going to make it a main so I can fully experience the game again without the interference of EOC or anything like that. I have always wanted a quest cape so going to get that first and maybe do some Zulrah.

Another update the grind is real going to do some BF today till I get 60 smithing let the fun begin. 

VxQpiXm.png

Also just decided to turn it into a main and experience the whole game without botting finally. 

Also Quested 

SZiKAxc.png

Edited by ServerGeeks

Hi, good luck!

You need 65 defence and 85 combat for quest cape, zerkers can't get it :/ But since you're making it a main, that won't be a hassle.

Also, about that prayer question: You're either going to have slower xp rates and a cheaper way, or higher xp rates and a more expensive way. Gilded altar D bones seems good to me, that's what I'm going to if I ever get 99 prayer.