Starting Fresh No Botting [Making a main account Rs07Server][Follow for progress]

RServiceGeeks

That's some really nice progress considering the time you have done it in, what pray level do you intend on getting?

Gonna get 99 but I need to get my grind on with moneymaking, you know of any good money making strategies. Right now I'm mining rune essence to start RC soon. 

Day 4 Progress: Finished up 60 cooking now I'm going to do some woodcutting and make some arrow shafts. 

kWwTOVP.png

Quick question so I was talking to a friend and he told me if I quest for levels I will not level my HP I want to keep 1 defense but get a high str and attack level from questing can this be accomplished? Also if I had 1 defense 1 range 1 mage but high att and str what would my account me called?

Edited by ServerGeeks

As for a decent profitable 10HP account via skilling, this is the ONLY feasible build I could come up with. 

Quests

Demon Slayer, Cook's Assistant, Pirate's Treasure, Romeo and Juliet, Rune Mysteries, Black Knight's Fortress, Goblin Diplomacy, Enlightened Journey

You need 20 QP for Enlightened Journey, you're getting Enlightened Journey to have access to the Balloon system. The quests EXCEPT for Rune Mysteries don't matter, they're simply very easy quests that you can do without combat and combat experience rewards. But the idea behind this account is RC, you'll be runecrafting via the balloon system to Entrana to make Law runes using a Ring of Dueling for transportation from Entrana back to Castle Wars for banking. The exp/h should be good, but I can't really say since you won't have access to RC pouches. Have fun with getting 54 RC without the Abyss though, fire runes for dayz. 

Edited by Genchimaru

Assuming today's prices are that of tomorrows. 

5778GP Each trip

-297GP Pure Essence

-49GP Logs

-198GP (1) Charge of a Ring of Dueling

=

5234GP Profit. 

I'm going to assume you can do a run every ~70 seconds. So it'll be around 270K/h. Surprisingly decent with such a limiting build, this does not include whatever sort of energy potions you'll be using. If you can find a way to get your hands on pouches you could make a lot more. It is possible if you can drink a prayer potion in the abyss, in theory.