hi got anyone today bans ?

botas

hey guys i got  banned today using a  competitor forum of yours  lets se  they are called  Retard Services bot and  got 5 accounts banned   when using tutorial bot and  immediatly after i used  cow  killing bot  

edit: started today with you guys  with a nice  normal free client  with nice setting  like breakings lets see what this gives us :) 

Edited by AnonP

hey guys i got  banned today using a  competitor forum of yours  lets se  they are called  Retard Services bot and  got 5 accounts banned   when using tutorial bot and  immediatly after i used  cow  killing bot  

edit: started today with you guys  with a nice  normal free client  with nice setting  like breakings lets see what this gives us smile.png

>Bots tutorial island and cows with public client / scripts

>Blames the bot

hahaha oh my god wow

>Bots tutorial island and cows with public client / scripts

>Blames the bot

hahaha oh my god wow

true  i thought  jagex didnt searched  for bots this much   since its such an old game but was my bad     .... 

using brain.lua  i now only have 1 account banned because of using  no vpn xD (forgot  to turn it on) 

but still the competitors client isnt as good as this one is :) so ty for all the info and helping me out you deserve  a cookie :D