hi got anyone today bans ?

botas

for a few days yes, but without any notice or disruption. As soon as I logged in today and started up mirror client the game froze up and crashed. Log back onto an autoban. Botting(Moderate) and 2 day ban. So I'm going to assume that it was the mirror client being detected. I had ran the nonmirror client all night on 2 occasions and took less notice.

Also. Since the timing for my bans are also the same for a lot of other mirror client users I'm assuming that it has to be connected. 

Is there a certain safeguard people should be using to help prevent detection of the client?

Edited by ThatGuy420

for a few days yes, but without any notice or disruption. As soon as I logged in today and started up mirror client the game froze up and crashed. Log back onto an autoban. Botting(Moderate) and 2 day ban. So I'm going to assume that it was the mirror client being detected. I had ran the nonmirror client all night on 2 occasions and took less notice.

Also. Since the timing for my bans are also the same for a lot of other mirror client users I'm assuming that it has to be connected. 

Is there a certain safeguard people should be using to help prevent detection of the client?

lol, I laughed when people told me Jagex use delayed bans so people can't work out what is banning them. Then I realized most people think the way you do.

"Oh, ban on login? Client must be detected!"

C'mon man. Be smart.