Is my account safe?

glyron

Hey peeps!

So I have a question.....

I am about to turn legit on my main and i'm not sure if its safe. I've been botting for the past 2 days, 1-3hrs max  2x a day or so. With massive breaks ( no botting during sleep). This was a scripts that Insolate made for me really quick. I was basically drinking jugs of wines at different banks every botting time. No mirror client aswell.

So now I finally have 1.4m and ready to buy a membership bond. But I'm not sure if I will get banned for doing some quick botting to get that cash. I don't want to buy the bond, get mem and then later on get banned...I would be super mad!

I don't know how to change my IP and I have been perma banned 2-4 days ago ( cant remember exactly ) on my previous main.

tl;dr = I botted very safely with massive breaks for 2 days to be able to purchase a bond. Should I transfer the bond to another account to make sure I'm safe from any late bans that Fagex will give me?

Thankkkkks

Gly