ServerGeeks LTD Mirror Client (Trial & Error)(Research&Information) All you Need to Know (Post Questions & Get Answers) From GeekServers

RServiceGeeks

So I have to ask, what do you consider to be flawless? I'm currently running a 4 vCPU/4GB windows server from a well known provider.

Yet still, with 1 mirror client running, it likes like balls to the point where it took me 20+ minutes to complete tutorial island legit.

Is it actually possible to buy a VPS that doesn't lag like crazy? I'm $30 down and about to give up.

So I have to ask, what do you consider to be flawless? I'm currently running a 4 vCPU/4GB windows server from a well known provider.

Yet still, with 1 mirror client running, it likes like balls to the point where it took me 20+ minutes to complete tutorial island legit.

Is it actually possible to buy a VPS that doesn't lag like crazy? I'm $30 down and about to give up.

I have about 3 clients who have 4vCPU's and they can run 2 mirror clients with no lag if that is what your asking. 

When you say no lag, do you mean they can control RS through the VPS with no lag? As in, the same as when they use their home PC?

It's literally unplayable for me. 4vCPU. 1 client.

4vCPU you should be able to run 2 mirror clients with no lag, using the method 1 OSbot client with 2 Runescape Clients console 2 accounts.

4vCPU you should be able to run 2 mirror clients with no lag, using the method 1 OSbot client with 2 Runescape Clients console 2 accounts.

Damn, any idea why it's so laggy for me then? It's a fresh windows VPS, all that is open is 1x firefox tab with Runescape loaded, and 1x mirror client..

I get about 5fps trying to play lol. I can't even set up an account properly.

Damn, any idea why it's so laggy for me then? It's a fresh windows VPS, all that is open is 1x firefox tab with Runescape loaded, and 1x mirror client..

I get about 5fps trying to play lol. I can't even set up an account properly.

No idea why it is lagging for you, try using 1 OSbot client and opening 2 runescape clients, that should do the trick. 

I honestly do believe that mirror mode is created just for main accounts. I have a quad core I5 processor and I can't quite run 2 mirror clients at the same time. And Honestly using the normal client, I can't run accounts long enough for them to turn a decent profit before they are banned. Anything over 1 hour out of every 6 hours is enough to cause Jagex suspicion and then the accounts are banned.

• Like 1

So after a bit more research pretty much narrowing it down a few more steps, so this is a 2GB 2vCPU VPS with the mirror mode active and not running any scripts. 

xJwwjKX.png

I have uploaded a video to the OP of ServerGeeks 2GB 2vCPU VPS running the Mirror client feel free to take a look and post questions or speculations you have here. 

• 8GB 4vCPU Windows server will run 2 mirror clients flawless but your already looking at over 100$ monthly for it and it would possible run 3 not even worth the investment unless you are running on hourly billing in which you only pay for what you use so if you are seeing yourself bottom site up in the investment you can easily cut the server off. 

This is not true at all. OVH-SAS and many other big names on the industry offer 4GB RAM 4vCores @Xeon E5 3.7Ghz for under 20 euros. 8GB with 6vCores would be around 35 Euros.

For 100 dollars you can get the following dedicated server from UK, EU or US

Intel Xeon E5-1620v2

64GB ECC 1600MHZ

2x 2TB HDD

1Gbps OVH-SAS Network which is around 10x stronger than the scandinavian core network

256 IPs for Reselling

And these resources are dedicated not shared. Eg if you buy a Virtual Server you will share your 4vCores with many people, which is always bad.

This is nothing personal just pure facts as your marketing tactic is clearly misleading.

Edit. Also I am not saying that people should not buy virtual servers as they are optimal for botting due their low price.

Edited by Finland
  • Like 1

This is not true at all. OVH-SAS and many other big names on the industry offer 4GB RAM 4vCores @Xeon E5 3.7Ghz for under 20 euros. 8GB with 6vCores would be around 35 Euros.

For 100 dollars you can get the following dedicated server from UK, EU or US

Intel Xeon E5-1620v2

64GB ECC 1600MHZ

2x 2TB HDD

1Gbps OVH-SAS Network which is around 10x stronger than the scandinavian core network

256 IPs for Reselling

And these resources are dedicated not shared. Eg if you buy a Virtual Server you will share your 4vCores with many people, which is always bad.

This is nothing personal just pure facts as your marketing tactic is clearly misleading.

Edit. Also I am not saying that people should not buy virtual servers as they are optimal for botting due their low price.

We have had this discussion already have we not. Everything you posted above do you have any earthly Idea what any of it means or are you simply copying any pasting specs off OVH and prices. Also its not marketing tactics OVH 4vCPU VPS will make you shit bricks before it even loads a Runescape Old school client and I know that for sure because I tried it on my 4vCPU you can run 2 mirror clients with a bit of lag so like I told you earlier people pay cheap prices for shitty Infrastructure and Software. People like you don't actually know what your paying for because your simple looking at prices and not the actual hardware your paying for. 

Edited by ServerGeeks