Can anyone recommend a good vps person

Vault of Glass

virmach is decent. ill sell you 19.50 in credit for 15$

you can run like i wanna say 3-6 bots

or 1 mirror

No will not use virmach anymore there servers suck and trying to get support from them also sucks there servers are slow and always crash out of games and clients and the 24 hour refund Policy is crap because you can never get support in time. I am staying as far away from them as i can.

Has anyone used Burntish guy or VAG or the EasyGoldStop guys.

No will not use virmach anymore there servers suck and trying to get support from them also sucks there servers are slow and always crash out of games and clients and the 24 hour refund Policy is crap because you can never get support in time. I am staying as far away from them as i can.

Has anyone used Burntish guy or VAG or the EasyGoldStop guys.

i know i disputed it on here and it was dumb. 

Go easygoldstop hes a fucking trooper

I have a tight budget trying to start a new bot farm probably like 8 accounts i need a good vps one that is very fast also would need to know like popular scripts for moneymaking Gp. Any help please

Well I am a pretty good provider my servers are owned by myself and are colocated at a private data center. I own about 12 dedicated servers OWN meaning purchased by me. I only offer Linux servers right now but hopefully later on today after signing some license agreement I am able to offer windows servers. 

Why purchase from me well its pretty simply I'm a hard worker I try and help my customers out as best I can with all there server needs, I try and keep servers up 24/7 most of the time if I have to do it alone because my techs are to slow I do it, I am always available all times of the day if it may be day or night what ever timezone my customers need me. I try and keep communication at 100% but a brother needs to sleep every 2-3 days or so biggrin.png  anyways if interested just send me a PM im sure I can get you up and running.