Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just bought the script, and it works nicely.

Someone got some tips on improving my xp/hr?, atm i'm at 88str, 70 atk, with rune armour, berserker ring, fighter torso and a saradomin sword.

Im in a mtd hard game, only getting 61k xp/h, is that normal? or can i get more xp.

[EDIT]: it doesnt use my spec of the saradomin sword, started the script again and ticked the use spec box. but still no difference.

Edited by bdw0223

hey, im back using this script yet again after maxing my pure several months ago! i have a suggestion with the rapid heal flick, instead of waiting untill exactly 30 seconds before flicking maybe it should flick randomly within the 30 seconds so its a bit more realistic, just a thought, thanks again for the great script!

hey, im back using this script yet again after maxing my pure several months ago! i have a suggestion with the rapid heal flick, instead of waiting untill exactly 30 seconds before flicking maybe it should flick randomly within the 30 seconds so its a bit more realistic, just a thought, thanks again for the great script!

Thought SDN version had this randomised from 15-40 D: 

Lil update:

Finished with college and i am not stressing over that and i have time to finish off the script!

Hopfully going to have the following added for xmas:

Buying more potions from rewards, withdrawing/depositing potions, banking, self hosting, trading hosts, saving/loading gui, sara gs fixed, new paint, rework of almost everything that is already on the SDN.

I can only apologies about the delays, college has had 3 new tutors in the past month and a bit and they messed up my deadlines as they had no idea what they was doing. 

As an apology, when re-entering is added will put $300 into lil prizes for progress reports.

$50 for first 50Hour, $100 for first 75 hour, $150 for first 100Hour.

• Like 1

I was in a dream and it keeps logging out. Any help?

Edit: or must I trade a host and get into his dreams?

Current Version you have to be inside nightmare zone minigame, you have to do the trading, getting in etc, start when you are inside the game.

Update for re-entry be on its way next few days