Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Okay I am fairly new to this site, but I was wondering if I could get a trial on this bot? You seem to have quite a few of positive feed back which makes me eager to try it myself, but I was also wondering when I log on to the client I see mirror or stealth, since in not a vip yet I only get stealth, why is mirror better? If you don't mind me asking

http://i.imgur.com/pBuXO41.png

read the bottom bit :) i'm not a VIP so I don't use mirror either.

Okay I am fairly new to this site, but I was wondering if I could get a trial on this bot? You seem to have quite a few of positive feed back which makes me eager to try it myself, but I was also wondering when I log on to the client I see mirror or stealth, since in not a vip yet I only get stealth, why is mirror better? If you don't mind me asking

Added Trial. Also Mirror mode 'Mirrors' a legit client giving the impression you are not using a bot client. this can help with disguising the bot client in turn hopefully making you get less bans. this DOESNT mean you will not get a ban, just boosts your chances of surival. :P

Can I get a trial? Want to use this to get my range up if everything works out.

Added 

I got this error after 2 hours:
"[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 05:43:29 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown query: 0x0
at client.nat.stream.Stream.m16(Native Method)
at client.emu.EmuClient.getPlane(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.getPlane(xj:87)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getZ(om:37)
at com.fruityscripts.core.FruityNMZ.onLoop(qb:77)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lj:123)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
"

"

Added Trial. Also Mirror mode 'Mirrors' a legit client giving the impression you are not using a bot client. this can help with disguising the bot client in turn hopefully making you get less bans. this DOESNT mean you will not get a ban, just boosts your chances of surival. tongue.png

Added 

"
Edited by Ifeelmoisty

"

Does this cause the client to mess up? crash client etc? its an error grabbing the Z potion thingy m bob. is the player leaving the dream? What is the player doing when this happens? I know you may not know as you leave it running and do w/e else but more information the better ^^

Need a lil more information for why it is happening :P

Does this cause the client to mess up? crash client etc? its an error grabbing the Z potion thingy m bob. is the player leaving the dream? What is the player doing when this happens? I know you may not know as you leave it running and do w/e else but more information the better ^^

Need a lil more information for why it is happening tongue.png

I have absolutely no idea, now my character has logged out, but the script is still "running", even when I'm at log in screen. I have no idea why this happens, but it happens a lot atm. 

Sorry I can't be more specific sad.png

Edit: and this was after 35 minutes.

Edited by Ifeelmoisty

I have absolutely no idea, now my character has logged out, but the script is still "running", even when I'm at log in screen. I have no idea why this happens, but it happens a lot atm. 

Sorry I can't be more specific sad.png

Edit: and this was after 35 minutes.

Its no problem, Have you got an account selected when you run the client? Client login should override the script if you are on the log in screen. Only reason i can think of it logging out is because its either finished the dream or a disconnection :/

hey the prayer flicking (rapid heal) doesnt work anymore how it does. it is still flicking but i get every 30-60 mins + 1hp and after some hours im sometimes on 4+ hp wich makes my absorb. potions run out much faster. do you know what the problem is? maybe it would help if u could set the counter a bit lower.

hey the prayer flicking (rapid heal) doesnt work anymore how it does. it is still flicking but i get every 30-60 mins + 1hp and after some hours im sometimes on 4+ hp wich makes my absorb. potions run out much faster. do you know what the problem is? maybe it would help if u could set the counter a bit lower.

Should be flicking at most 40 seconds (might even be 35) and you shouldnt really be getting any hp untill 60 seconds D:

are you watching it as it gets the hp? know if there is something stopping it from flicking? Not getting any hp levels?

i can lower the timer to say every 10-30 seconds and hope that helps.

Will do some tests when i get home. i havnt had any issues with hp for a long time :/

Should be flicking at most 40 seconds (might even be 35) and you shouldnt really be getting any hp untill 60 seconds D:

are you watching it as it gets the hp? know if there is something stopping it from flicking? Not getting any hp levels?

i can lower the timer to say every 10-30 seconds and hope that helps.

Will do some tests when i get home. i havnt had any issues with hp for a long time :/

then it could be hp lvl getting up i try to find it out. i tell u if i know more