Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 6/13/2019 at 9:31 AM, fadygendy96 said:

how much for osrsgp and can i get trial please i want to try this

around 19m osrs gp atm and no trials currently.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, shaba123 said:

bot does special attack even though combat tab isnt open. Will this get me banned ?

Uses the special attack orb, this was updated recently to be used to enable special attack

On 6/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, shaba123 said:

It sometimes leaves rapid heal on for too long causing prayer to drop.

Will see if i can find out, is it running out of prayer at all/causing any issues other than points dropping slightly? is this mirror mode? what is your response time set to?

On 6/16/2019 at 3:38 AM, JDamms said:

Tried this with 6 ovl and 21 absorption, still facing the same issue

13 hours ago, DamnDeathDamn said:

Having a similar problem to JDamms, although it seems the bot runs for an hour and then stops. I have it set to 12 OVLs, 15 Absorbs and my rock and the script will run through about half the supplies, leave the dream, restock and log out. I'm trying to run this bot for a few hours at minimum. Forgive my ignorance but, any suggestions?

Do you use stop conditions of time?

1 hour ago, Multi Clanning said:

Hey @Fruity recently noticed that if you set the rock-caking threshold to 3 hp, it'll wait for your hp to hit 3 and then instantly cake down to 2.

Is this the intended use of the feature or could it be changed to cake at a random time between 2 and 3 hp?

there is a mina nd a max spinner for the rock cake, if you srt it to 2min 5max, it will randomly bite down at a number between the two values.

5 hours ago, DamnDeathDamn said:

Just got banned on my main. Went from 82 - 90 STR and 80 - 88 ATK before being banned. Be careful I guess. Perma ban even with a username login, year pre-paid membership, and the account being 10+ years old. Little virgin beta males at jagex have no sympathy, botters beware.

1 like = 1 reeee 😢

edit: out of curiosity, could you tell us how long on average you would bot it daily, how many hours per session, how many consecutive dreams etc? Asking for a friend.

Edited by remenissionn

10 hours ago, remenissionn said:

1 like = 1 reeee 😢

edit: out of curiosity, could you tell us how long on average you would bot it daily, how many hours per session, how many consecutive dreams etc? Asking for a friend.

Only recently used this script as of 12JUN2019. Before that I would do NMZ myself on average 4 hours per day. With the script I ran it 4 - 6 hours per day. 3 hours per session, 3 dreams max.

• Heart 1

On 6/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, Fruity said:

Will see if i can find out, is it running out of prayer at all/causing any issues other than points dropping slightly? is this mirror mode? what is your response time set to?

It runs out of prayer after about an hour to 2 hours. Not mirror mode. /Response time set as default.