Fruity NMZ

Fruity

hey fruit, im looking into buying this script im 80-80-80 atm does any1/you have a quick guide on nmz? i have litteraly no idea how it works, what dream to choose etc anything will help! and is this exp only? or do you make some gp off it to? just curious:) andd if i use like dharoks does it auto repair?

Looks like a great script. I will have to try a trial out this upcoming weekend. Don't have time to babysit throughout the week.

Just curious, will this maintain DH with absorb pots? If so what are some DH proggys looking like for exp rates?

I Will try get some progress reports for DH and show you. It will do rapid heal flicking, absorption points overloads rock cake and all that jazz, atm only does dreams, doesnt re-enter or resupply but it will be something im working on adding

Just leave a post when you want the trial smile.png

hey fruit, im looking into buying this script im 80-80-80 atm does any1/you have a quick guide on nmz? i have litteraly no idea how it works, what dream to choose etc anything will help! and is this exp only? or do you make some gp off it to? just curious:) andd if i use like dharoks does it auto repair?

Hellos, atm doesnt do anything outside of the dream just inside but does almost everything inside dreams. re-supplying and re-enetry is something i am working on.

Guide : http://2007rshelp.com/minigames.php?id=30

Money isnt really good unless you buy herb box's and even then they are only 15 a day. 

The dreams i use are MTD as i think its best for EXP.

Update Been pushed. This includes:

Standing in corerns, NW, SW, NE, SE supported,

Fixed Super ranging and Super Magic Potions,

Fixed bug with paint if you are 99,

Changed Prayer Flicking to hopefully sort mirror mode out a little bit.

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity

I just found out another bug, when starting with Overloads / Absorbs and when it should bite Rockcake, it doesn't but instead instantly uses Rapid Heal, then drinks absorbs.... being at 50% hp. I was done within 5 mins lol

Does it not use overloads then? Should have a check if overloads enabled but still need to drink it, it should use absorbtions

Does it not use overloads then? Should have a check if overloads enabled but still need to drink it, it should use absorbtions

Yeah sorry it drank overload after flick pray, that's how I got to 50% hp. Then instead of rock bitting to 1 hp, it drank absorbs instead and didn't even try rock bitting.

Edited by Aeonx

Yeah sorry it drank overload after flick pray, that's how I got to 50% hp. Then instead of rock bitting to 1 hp, it drank absorbs instead.

Ive been using Absorbtion/Overloads for a while and not come across this yet. Going to add more checks and stuff and i have exited and re-entered dreams a good amount of times seeing if it happens atm and it isnt. ill double check my methods :)

@Fruity