Fruity NMZ

Fruity

it just goes purchasing the dream and just stands there :s 

Try reload client and such see if the issue persists.

Can i buy the script off ya for osrs gp? Paypal doesnt seem to be accepting my dam bank card...

i do $1/m ratio. can check out Vouchers section see what rates they are offering tho :)

Hello,

While suiciding this script I think I might have gotten myself banned. My account is just completely removed from Runescape. All I can do is change my password, but not login, because it says that my username or password is incorrect :p

Do you not get any messages anymore from Jagex so that you can be sure that you are banned? Did anyone experience this before?

Hello,

While suiciding this script I think I might have gotten myself banned. My account is just completely removed from Runescape. All I can do is change my password, but not login, because it says that my username or password is incorrect tongue.png

Do you not get any messages anymore from Jagex so that you can be sure that you are banned? Did anyone experience this before?

I did get account banned this morning but not with this script, i used public autofighter and it says account is disabled and check inbox or something. Maybe something wrong with Jagex part and your account is ok. Check if you exist on hiscores.

• Like 1

Found some error.

IE: 6 hour timer steps in and account gets auto kicked. (using blowpipe)

The account relogs, banks, takes prayer potions, takes overloads and starts the dream but doesnt do "Check" to blowpipe how much % of scales are left. I have the bot set so it charges if the scales are below 50%.

After it logs in ofcourse it doesnt check, goes in and scales run out and bam, it just wastes 21 prayer pots.