Fruity NMZ

Fruity

It doesnt drink absorption potion anymore for some reason

I know what it is smile.png

It does drink the absorbtion potions BUT when power surge is activated it lowers the number at which to drink absorption potions down to 100-200 give or take. Once power surge has finished i have removed the code to set the number to a higher number. (between 400-900). This number is then reset once you drink an absorbtion potion.

TL;DR - It works its just alot lower than usual after a power surge smile.png

Will be sorted next update!

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

I know what it is smile.png

It does drink the absorbtion potions BUT when power surge is activated it lowers the number at which to drink absorption potions down to 100-200 give or take. Once power surge has finished i have removed the code to set the number to a higher number. (between 400-900). This number is then reset once you drink an absorbtion potion.

TL;DR - It works its just alot lower than usual after a power surge smile.png

Will be sorted next update!

@Fruity

Thanks

Hello there,

Just bought this script, but I'm  having a few problems.

Using toxic  blowpipe/prayer potions/overloads

Whenever I enable  using special attacks I get the following error:

25i44gg.jpg

My whole osbot(and pc) starts lagging but the script still starts, I can barely see what its doing but it seems that it keeps running. It doesnt pick up power surge nor uses special attacks.

Can you help me out? I just updated my java which I thought would fix the problem but it did not.

mercy

edit: if i dont use special attacks/power surge it runs without a prob, i really need it to work though, its a lot of xp that im missing

Edited by xMercy

Hello there,

Just bought this script, but I'm having a few problems.

Using toxic blowpipe/prayer potions/overloads

Whenever I enable using special attacks I get the following error:

25i44gg.jpg

My whole osbot(and pc) starts lagging but the script still starts, I can barely see what its doing but it seems that it keeps running. It doesnt pick up power surge nor uses special attacks.

Can you help me out? I just updated my java which I thought would fix the problem but it did not.

mercy

edit: if i dont use special attacks/power surge it runs without a prob, i really need it to work though, its a lot of xp that im missing

Hellos,

Apologies about the error. Wish I could tell you a quick fix right now but without doing a lil test I can't do a lot. Currently 2:20am for me but I have time tomorrow to go through this and get back to you :) if you want to add my Skype - FruityScripts I would love to ask questions to narrow it down :)

Again apologies but I will try my best when I wake up ^^

@Fruity

just noticed something with the new version. I have running to a corner checked.

Well its working great, but when it grabs the zapper power up and then instantly runs away, this is just an exp waste.

So my question is, is it possible to for the script to check if zapper is active and if it is, wait, if it is not, run away back to the corner?

If not i will simply turn off zapper when running the script. I just use it for extra damage to kill bosses for pts. 

PS ; cant wait for hide paint button laugh.png

just noticed something with the new version. I have running to a corner checked.

Well its working great, but when it grabs the zapper power up and then instantly runs away, this is just an exp waste.

So my question is, is it possible to for the script to check if zapper is active and if it is, wait, if it is not, run away back to the corner?

If not i will simply turn off zapper when running the script. I just use it for extra damage to kill bosses for pts.

PS ; cant wait for hide paint button laugh.png

Yer this can be added :) will be in the next :D also the paint will :P was suppose to be in this one but it slipped my mind I apologies

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity

Hello there,

Just bought this script, but I'm  having a few problems.

Using toxic  blowpipe/prayer potions/overloads

Whenever I enable  using special attacks I get the following error:

25i44gg.jpg

mercy

I think i may know why, Toxic Blow pipe isnt on my Special attack weapons list so you must have typed in and ticked the boxes ect. This will be what is causing the problems but an easy fix to do. I will just add toxic trident to the Special attack list and should be happy days!

@Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ