Fruity NMZ

Fruity

It is random? the 'Disappearing' is the timer running out that is set between 30-42 seconds.

Will check the special attack thing in 2secs, but isnt ss spec magic xp?

Oh okay I see, my bad there. Hmm I tested whip as we speak and doesn't use special attack either. Thanks

Edit: SS is not magic only :)

Edited by Aeonx

Oh okay I see, my bad there. Hmm I tested whip as we speak and doesn't use special attack either. Thanks

when you start the script and press load. does the special attack text field fill in, use special attack radio button be enabled and power surge get selected in the power up section? 

when you start the script and press load. does the special attack text field fill in, use special attack radio button be enabled and power surge get selected in the power up section? 

Yeah it fills in, I enable it via radio button, but I unselect power surge cause I don't need it. Just guessing, when unselecting power surge, spec programmatically gets too?

Yeah it fills in, I enable it via radio button, but I unselect power surge cause I don't need it. Just guessing, when unselecting power surge, spec programmatically gets too?

Yer atm it doesnt use special attack unless power surge is active D:

not tested without it but i dont know if it would work.

for example using a dh axe (doesnt have a spec bar or anything for special) i dont know i could still get what percentage your special attack is.

Would have to do some tests. atm not got an account to test so need to make one.

@Fruity

Any been banned using this? I AFK it right now but I have babysitting and looking up every 5 mins cause I do it while doing my studying and its really not efficient lol. 

Expand :D.

And ive been banned on my acc i use to test all my script not just this one inparticular, many people got 99's with no bans. yet to be told this script got them banned or been banned in general

• Like 1

Expand biggrin.png.

And ive been banned on my acc i use to test all my script not just this one inparticular, many people got 99's with no bans. yet to be told this script got them banned or been banned in general

Ok awesome, guess ill give it a shot later on. My acct is a low level pray (43) so while im studying I have to look up at least every few mins or so, and its annoying lol. I'll probably still watch it but least i don't have to look up and can actually leave my desk instead of sitting there lol.

Thanks!

Another suggestion, when it pots either overload, pray or absorb, can you make it randomly focus back on the target as sometimes it changes it, while previous one remaining low hp, I believe that would make it even more human like smile.png

its something i will try and add an option for people to choose. Will put it in the list ;)

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ