Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Is it possible to make the Proggy differentiate between the combat stat and health exp? and also instead of a general "levels gained: 2", maybe make it "levels gained strength +1 health +1"? Obviously this is just knit-picking. Great script overall.  Will definitely support if moved to paid smile.png

Edited by rouge171

Is it possible to make the Proggy differentiate between the combat stat and health exp? and also instead of a general "levels gained: 2", maybe make it "levels gained strength +1 health +1"? Obviously this is just knit-picking. Great script overall.  Will definitely support if moved to paid smile.png

ty <3 and yer i suppose i could add them to it. i need to come up with a design for the paint that doesnt look like its taking up too much space. will work on it :)

What is ban rate on this? im 93att i need 6m xp to get 99 and max my account, do you think i should risk it

Botting is a risk alone, i got banned yesterday on my acc that tested all my scripts that included NMZ. i was botting 12-20 hours a day for 1-2 month so that might have been apart of it tho ;)

@Fruity: if you want I can implement trading into your script. I have training without it for awhile now and it is very annoying. I will do it for free.

You could maybe help me add it? would be nice for you to teach us the trading shiz wink.png

Would ofcourse give you auth for helping me if it goes paid biggrin.png

PM for me skype :P

Edited by Fruity

A couple of suggestions:

- Make prayer flickering more random, not at exact moment of it disappearing.

- Special attack for some weapons doesn't work. (Tested Saradomin sword).

smile.png

It is random? the 'Disappearing' is the timer running out that is set between 30-42 seconds.

Will check the special attack thing in 2secs, but isnt ss spec magic xp?

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ