Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 12/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, Nnifwobbe said:

It doesn't eat the rock cake when entering the zone, I've set up min health as 2 and max health as my health (73). Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Its working now, I selected outside dream and it works perfectly 😉 

you should do it in the dream to make use of overloads. also removes the possibility of being one of those guys you see spamming rock cake for 4 hours next to the coffer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've been using the script lately and it has been working well and worth every penny however the one issue I do face is it's incompatibility with the RSBot's bot manager. It will generally do what it must when manually set and left however if logged in via manage it will run script and stop at the input commands or preset to be selected. Is there any chance an option that will allow script to run a default preset when starting script and having maybe an option to turn it off manually if be.

Thanks 

Edited by dwaslet

On 1/16/2024 at 2:05 AM, dwaslet said:

Hello, I've been using the script lately and it has been working well and worth every penny however the one issue I do face is it's incompatibility with the RSBot's bot manager. It will generally do what it must when manually set and left however if logged in via manage it will run script and stop at the input commands or preset to be selected. Is there any chance an option that will allow script to run a default preset when starting script and having maybe an option to turn it off manually if be.

Thanks 

Have you entered the details as mentioned in the thread? Should be able to pass it a profile name and it will run it from the command line

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

Have you entered the details as mentioned in the thread? Should be able to pass it a profile name and it will run it from the command line

Ah I see this, you're refering to the 698:profile=Test hours_limit=10 dreams_limit=5 correct? However I have the manager using a specific schedule that will force close/open on it's schedule and this seems to overwrite that schedule. Or am I mistaking? 

16 minutes ago, speciality said:

this currently not working? how ever I try to start it, it doesn't do anything? at most it goes to overload barrel and that's it?

Should be working fine unless todays update has broken it, just got home so will run a test in a moment

On 1/18/2024 at 7:27 AM, dwaslet said:

Ah I see this, you're refering to the 698:profile=Test hours_limit=10 dreams_limit=5 correct? However I have the manager using a specific schedule that will force close/open on it's schedule and this seems to overwrite that schedule. Or am I mistaking? 

You don't have to supply all the parameters, can just supply the profile=Test to run a profile