Fruity NMZ

Fruity

57 minutes ago, q p said:

Weird, the parameters were 2 and 2, but its working now. 

very odd, pm us if it happens again

11 hours ago, slootwhisper said:

i too would like a trial.

19 hours ago, mikey30507 said:

Can I have a trial of this bot?

I do not offer trials, sorry

On 3/31/2020 at 11:26 AM, godssent2 said:

It might be normal I'm not sure, but for 25 mins of run time it has gone through 3x super ranging potions. Just seems a bit excessive to me. (90 range).

bout 2mins/dose seems very odd. Just rewritten the method that checks if you need the super ranging pot, should now only drink if range level is <= super range pot max boost - 5. Makes this drink roughly once every 5mins :) If you want me to tweak this, let me know

Just wanted to comment because I like to comment on certain scripts. This script seems to be up to date and working with no issues. I have used a DH set with overloads and absorption potions 10/10 working, I also used Armadyl plate ect strength set 10/10. This script works really well and so far it has been running for 3 hours with DH and 6 with strength set. Great job with this one! 

• Boge 1

18 hours ago, crimzenblade said:

Just wanted to comment because I like to comment on certain scripts. This script seems to be up to date and working with no issues. I have used a DH set with overloads and absorption potions 10/10 working, I also used Armadyl plate ect strength set 10/10. This script works really well and so far it has been running for 3 hours with DH and 6 with strength set. Great job with this one! 

Appreciate the comment, glad it worked well for you! :boge: 

• Heart 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, aariejj said:

@Fruity Script works fine for me on mirror mode, but just 1 question, i have delay settings om 50ms, but still clicking reaaaaaaly slow, takes 5 tot 10 minutes to start a dream. How can i/you fix this?

I'm training ranged with Magic Shortbow (i) and rune arrows now, why isn't the special attack working?

On 4/5/2020 at 6:54 PM, aariejj said:

@Fruity Script works fine for me on mirror mode, but just 1 question, i have delay settings om 50ms, but still clicking reaaaaaaly slow, takes 5 tot 10 minutes to start a dream. How can i/you fix this?

Disabling paint might help with speed, lmk

5 minutes ago, aariejj said:

I'm training ranged with Magic Shortbow (i) and rune arrows now, why isn't the special attack working?

Did you enable power surge and also pressed 'Grab Gear' so it detected the bow?

29 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Disabling paint might help with speed, lmk

Did you enable power surge and also pressed 'Grab Gear' so it detected the bow?

Thanks for answering! Special attack is working now.

But the reaction time at the beginning is still way too slow. From starting stript to walk to corner in dream takes at least 10 minute. When i do dat manually its like 1 minute max.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:26 AM, Luke Snyder said:

when i go into a dream, it runs to the spot and stands there. Has not been absorping, pray potting, or overloading

Could you pm us settings used, ill try recreate

On 4/6/2020 at 10:49 PM, aariejj said:

Thanks for answering! Special attack is working now.

But the reaction time at the beginning is still way too slow. From starting stript to walk to corner in dream takes at least 10 minute. When i do dat manually its like 1 minute max.

Good and what is your mirror response time set to? 1000ms? disabled paint?