Fruity NMZ

Fruity

bot wont drink absorbs, dies in dream. could be something im doing as this is hands down best script ive ever used. had it running all night and it wasted 1m, im not tripping just letting u know so u can fix

Edit:Restarted pc now its working, knew it was on my part. Thanks

Edited by Kittycats
Change

On 7/13/2019 at 2:10 AM, mr soy sauce said:

How to I save a preset?

Should be able to save using the buttons provided, if you're getting read/write issues, please move osbot jar to desktop, weird client bug atm

On 7/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, woops you die said:

anyone have issues with mirror mode? jsut crashing and mega laggy, been fine for weeks.

Disable paint, see if that helps

19 hours ago, mr soy sauce said:

Doesn't drink super magic portions? 

Also how do we create preloads?

Saving/Loading profiles?

Guna look into the magic issue

Sorry for delays, had a week vaca and the wifi was none existant

worked fine for me for months on and off. now tried to re use the script and it does not recognize being in nmz if put in manually. the bot runs to the vial and exits the dream. i am a strong beleiver in starting the nmz manually clicking and letting the bot take over. any insight towards this issue would be great!

On 7/23/2019 at 3:28 AM, StickTalk said:

I'm not sure if its supposed to be this way but when I start the script using MTD it does not select the quest it just sits there. Mirror mode does not work at all for the me script does not even load. 

Does it select any quests?

When starting mirror do you start it the way i mention in OP?

Used mirror for 75m xp currently no issue

On 7/23/2019 at 12:57 PM, bluelighty said:

Arrg isnt worrking for me. The bot keeps running back to the corner after being ranged by Arrg. Using obby and south west spot if it helps

Will check the script, but if its interacting with aarg i think it should be waiting before walking back, can double check when i get home

9 hours ago, tattyfart said:

worked fine for me for months on and off. now tried to re use the script and it does not recognize being in nmz if put in manually. the bot runs to the vial and exits the dream. i am a strong beleiver in starting the nmz manually clicking and letting the bot take over. any insight towards this issue would be great!

What type of dream? if it runs to vial and exits, does it say why in the logger? it should log the reason

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Does it select any quests?

When starting mirror do you start it the way i mention in OP?

Yes I start it the way you mentioned, when I select MTD it selects Count Draynor, Tree Spirit, Kha Warlord and Bouncer it does not do anything after that does not go in dream or anything. I literally have to pause the script select the quest and enter the dream for it to work normal. 

1 hour ago, StickTalk said:

Yes I start it the way you mentioned, when I select MTD it selects Count Draynor, Tree Spirit, Kha Warlord and Bouncer it does not do anything after that does not go in dream or anything. I literally have to pause the script select the quest and enter the dream for it to work normal. 

Will try find out why it aint selecting, might be a bounds issue. After you select the boss and enter, it should save your selection, right?

thank you for the quick response! I forgot about the logger! it was stopping due to something with the break timer, something between the nmz bot break timer and the actual settings of osbot break timer might have been interfering with eachother. nonetheless i have got my bot working, so much appreciated and keep up the great work!!

• Like 1