Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

Hey man! congrats on the account. Are you using overloads or special attack weapon? Also at what hp are you eating the rock cake?

With range i used blowpipe+mith arrows and range potions from nmz shop, using rock cake as hp hits 2 to get it 1.

With melee i used abyssal bludgeon, no special, overloads and same thing with rock cake as with range.

24 minutes ago, QuiTTTed said:

With range i used blowpipe+mith arrows and range potions from nmz shop, using rock cake as hp hits 2 to get it 1.

With melee i used abyssal bludgeon, no special, overloads and same thing with rock cake as with range.

Do you know if the bot spammed the rock cake or just click guzzle once? I bought Stealth NMZ but it seems to spam the guzzle option on the rocklike and I feel thats a good way to get banned if I eat it at 2hp like I want to. @Fruity  Thoughts on this?

13 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

Do you know if the bot spammed the rock cake or just click guzzle once? I bought Stealth NMZ but it seems to spam the guzzle option on the rocklike and I feel thats a good way to get banned if I eat it at 2hp like I want to. @Fruity  Thoughts on this?

If HP is 2, it will click once and sleep until 1hp, cooldown of like 5 seconds iirc

15 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

Soon as it went to 2 hp, it used rock cake. Not sure which option it was, i think right clicking. I used mirror mode so maybe that helped.

13 hours ago, firstmate said:

ban rate on this scrip too high now even use vpn.

VPN wont help with ban rates, nor do proxies, they just help prevent chain bans. if its a free VPN with multiple people using the same IP's its not too suprising.

Currently running my account with mirror and got from 50-50-50 to 90-90-80 in sub 2 weeks

(screenshot from thursday)
8rpQ0Qb.png

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

VPN wont help with ban rates, nor do proxies, they just help prevent chain bans. if its a free VPN with multiple people using the same IP's its not too suprising.

Currently running my account with mirror and got from 50-50-50 to 90-90-80 in sub 2 weeks

(screenshot from thursday)
8rpQ0Qb.png

Omg those hours tho

29 minutes ago, ragen said:

Bot has been bugging out in chat after paying for dream (jus loops right click dream and goes through options again)  *also not using overloads which rly screws the bot over*

this is using mirror i imagine? is there any delays for you when the bot says its going to do something?

i know on my laptop there is like a 5 second delay between status changing and the script actually interacting with anything, i think this is what maybe causing the issue as the events sort of get queued up in the client.

On my desktop however, i dont have this issue. i think the best thing for me to do is extend the sleeps by alot to see if this prevents them being queued up

43 minutes ago, Fruity said:

this is using mirror i imagine? is there any delays for you when the bot says its going to do something?

i know on my laptop there is like a 5 second delay between status changing and the script actually interacting with anything, i think this is what maybe causing the issue as the events sort of get queued up in the client.

On my desktop however, i dont have this issue. i think the best thing for me to do is extend the sleeps by alot to see if this prevents them being queued up

Yea only occurs using mirror, has delays performing all queued tasks -- do you recommend use of non mirror for the time being on other accs til you've got a fix, as it is now it is very bannable and will c if i get anything for it, ill probs avoid botting for a week on that acc at least to be safe about it.