Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey Fruity, I've been using the bot since 65 att/str/def and I've nearly got them all to 90 which has been flawless and I definitely support your script and recommend it to my mates. But after starting the script today on mirror mode (which I have always used) I get literally nothing. OsBot has the pause and stop button going but there's no box that comes up to start the script with my saved settings. Any fix on this? It's not something urgent since I am hardly on but I hope I can get it running again soon, thanks! botoo.PNG.7e413f2cc183eedd1ff3efb48fab8b0d.PNG

59 minutes ago, Tsuyosa6 said:

Hey Fruity, I've been using the bot since 65 att/str/def and I've nearly got them all to 90 which has been flawless and I definitely support your script and recommend it to my mates. But after starting the script today on mirror mode (which I have always used) I get literally nothing. OsBot has the pause and stop button going but there's no box that comes up to start the script with my saved settings. Any fix on this? It's not something urgent since I am hardly on but I hope I can get it running again soon, thanks! botoo.PNG.7e413f2cc183eedd1ff3efb48fab8b0d.PNG

As Mentioned above, looks as though the SDN script is pulling my Break Manager class and not my Script class as the main file, contacted OSBot devs about the issue and currently being looked into

Token has helped me with the issue, an error on my part from a misunderstanding, update should be up soon.

Edited by Fruity
  • Heart 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:09 AM, loveushawty said:

does blowpipe get recharged automatically or am i just missing the option in the GUI? 

great script btw

Should be getting recharged automatically, if this is not the case let us know and i can have a look at the issue.

11 hours ago, Top Sales said:

Any way to potentially add dharok automatic repair?

I should be able to, i got this in zulrah without complaints could do a copy/pasta and see how it fairs in NMZ

Side note:

This weekend i have done lots of testing with mirror mode in particular, thing i have identified the issues causing the script to get stuck and stop drinking potions/doing any actions and dying. look out for 3.36 for the script  version (found on the left of the paint) and let me know if this issue persists. 

• Heart 2

Second account finished by boting using this script. Awesome script.

Used mirror mode, abosrbs, no breaks 10-14hours every single day, no free days.

Also it sucked to do ranged, had to auto re-charge darts and scales every time it ran out. Not sure if it works or na but it did not work for me while doing 75-99 ranged. Had scales in bank + mithril darts on 1st table.

Thanks for the script.

stats.png

if selecting flick health prayer, will it do it with random time intervals?

If not, can we have an option for it to flick between x seconds to x seconds? (so it sometimes eats rock cake and flicks aswell.

have had the bot for probably 2 years or more and always wondered why cant the bot drink to 1000 absorb?

edit: waking up to the bot opening and closing bank for 4h straight (because of blowpipe I assume), how is this an issue now?? It wasn’t 1 year ago

Edited by banankebab

On 5/26/2019 at 3:20 PM, banankebab said:

if selecting flick health prayer, will it do it with random time intervals?

If not, can we have an option for it to flick between x seconds to x seconds? (so it sometimes eats rock cake and flicks aswell.

have had the bot for probably 2 years or more and always wondered why cant the bot drink to 1000 absorb?

edit: waking up to the bot opening and closing bank for 4h straight (because of blowpipe I assume), how is this an issue now?? It wasn’t 1 year ago

Does flick at random times when it is enabled, wouldnt want to add the option to set your own times as there is already quite alot of options on the gui

Blowpipe issue is being looked at.

Min mirror update:

Looks to be working fine.

KBiVhlc.png

On 5/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, QuiTTTed said:

Second account finished by boting using this script. Awesome script.

Used mirror mode, abosrbs, no breaks 10-14hours every single day, no free days.

Also it sucked to do ranged, had to auto re-charge darts and scales every time it ran out. Not sure if it works or na but it did not work for me while doing 75-99 ranged. Had scales in bank + mithril darts on 1st table.

Thanks for the script.

stats.png

Hey man! congrats on the account. Are you using overloads or special attack weapon? Also at what hp are you eating the rock cake?