Fruity NMZ

Fruity

8 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

@Fruity What's with the random camera turning? I sometimes watch it turning the camera left... wait... turn right... wait... repeat every 3 seconds then it will stop randomly but it will do that for like a minute sometimes or I turn the bot off and start over

mirror mode?

10 hours ago, theericeboy said:

Any updates on flicking rapid heal via quick prayers? And possibly support for locator orb too!  :D

need an acc that has the locator, pm or discord me if you have :boge:

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Sounds good! been waiting ages for this day :boge: 

You and me both... I have never gotten a nmz proggy longer than 2 hours since November... Last night I was raiding on wow, streaming, and doing other multi-task shit while the bot was running and got a 7 hour proggy with no crash at all LOL 

FYI any new person looking to buy it, I 100% recommend it and I have been useing it solely on mirror mode since November when I restarted my main on a new account and I'm almost maxed in mele now (90s). One of my favorite scripts out there for combat XD 
FruityNMZ.php?username=Xanthippie

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 3:38 AM, Fruity said:

If you was using mirror mode, try using the new update from the other day, i heard its working alot better.

@Fruity idk why but the bug is happening again when I set up my bot it rock cakes down to 1 hp outside even though I only use overloads and absorptions...... It does this every now and then and I have no clue why lol, ill try manually setting up the dream and starting it inside the dream (mirror mode)

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, Fruity said:

If you was using mirror mode, try using the new update from the other day, i heard its working alot better.

Dude my main account combat 122 just got banned using your script lol. It was buggy as fuck. It sometimes spamclicked very fast on absorption potions, if you don’t babysit this script it will get you perm banned ! 

I only used it for 2 days, each day 5-6 hours. While afk studying. 

Don’t buy this script, it’s useless and gets you banned quick. I had to abort the script several times because it did weird shit, well that got my banned. 

EDIT: fortunately, the ban is only for 2 days, i’m NOT botting anymore LOL. 

Edited by Engineerx