Fruity NMZ

Fruity

12 minutes ago, 7007 said:

This bot works really smoothly, I love it! 

However, I've just tried to range with rune arrows/darts but the bot leaves the piles of arrows on the floor meaning that if you want good XP it becomes needlessly expensive. Also, I'm very tentative about doing this for long because I don't think this is very human-like behaviour, If I leave knife stack when I train manually I'll always pick it up etc.

Possibly the Grab-Gear button/a drop down could identify the ammunition you're using and the bot just pick it up every 30 seconds or so?

Maybe not add a timer but could potentially add a pick up if stack is > 'x' ? but i believe most users just do Animal Mag quest to get that BIS ranged cape slot that picks your arrows for you

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Maybe not add a timer but could potentially add a pick up if stack is > 'x' ? but i believe most users just do Animal Mag quest to get that BIS ranged cape slot that picks your arrows for you

That's the problem, the Accumulator is great at around 75% but that 25% it doesn't collect equates to fair amount of ammunition lost after 4+ hours, especially if you're using fast weapons. I think that, given 25% loss, a slower weapon such as MSB you might expect to lose around 7.5 arrows a minute.

Your solution sounds superb though, I think that's the best way to emulate people too as I don't think anyone would bother for just 1 arrow. So something like pick up if stack is >'X' sounds like a great idea, although I'd maybe set the lower range to be a changing random int between 3-5 - so something like if ( 'X' >= random(3,4,5){pickup_arrows} 

Thanks again though, great script and it's reassuring to see the developer so engaged!

Edited by 7007

14 hours ago, dawg said:

It does NMZ very different then I do, and got me banned within like 2 days botting only few hours

Rock cake btw. Seems veeryy bot like when the script runs.

Would need more information than provided, in what way is it different? what is it you do that doesnt look bot like? etc

7 minutes ago, will_of_fire said:

i used to be able run it for awhile multiple days...now my acc's keep getting banned after using one dream run the next day. any help?

Are you botting on the same IP? I always use proxies/vpn when I get banned on an account + don't want a chain ban to happen. 

Majority of the time it's the botting methods rather than the script that gets you banned

2 minutes ago, NeonAsura said:

Are you botting on the same IP? I always use proxies/vpn when I get banned on an account + don't want a chain ban to happen. 

Majority of the time it's the botting methods rather than the script that gets you banned

i only use one account at a time and use diff ip when acc gets disabled. and yes i follow the other rules. no overnight, 3-4 hrs a day max. i change up skill. i take breaks and randomize it. 

can i get a refund? started it. first it didnt drink overload...made sure there was no option i was missing, so switched to super combats. froze using rockcake. i manually lowered hp with rockcake, script resumed. in nmz it switched to spec weapon and kept using it.... would love to keep if overloads actually get drank/ spec weapons get switched back after use.

Edited by lamborgeani

4 hours ago, lamborgeani said:

can i get a refund? started it. first it didnt drink overload...made sure there was no option i was missing, so switched to super combats. froze using rockcake. i manually lowered hp with rockcake, script resumed. in nmz it switched to spec weapon and kept using it.... would love to keep if overloads actually get drank/ spec weapons get switched back after use.

Are you using mirror mode or injector?

Maybe you can provide what log says to @Fruity ?

Because for me everything is working fine.