Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 10/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, fastfingers said:

I can also confirm this is happening, although I'm just using primary weapon (magic short(i)). Instead of using special it clicks the auto retaliate function.

For others: I've been running successfully but without using special attacks. Not the end of the world, but losing 5k+ xp/hr.

Thanks, @Fruity for the awesome script! happy to pay for the product and your support.

Can confirm having this same issue, specifically with Magic Shortbow (i). Also having an issue where the prayer flicking isn't working, and the script won't guzzle/eat rock cake to reduce hp back down to 1. 

Also, in the logger, seeing this error:

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/13 12:38:16 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getLowestAvailableCameraPitch()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Camera.getLowestPitchAngle(hh:134)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraPitchEvent.execute(pg:147)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Camera.iiiIIiiiiIIi(hh:93)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Camera.toPosition(hh:94)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.iIIiiiiiIiiI(ye:355)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(ye:234)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(ji:250)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(ji:207)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(vh:344)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.b.NUL.j(s:627)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.b.NUL.j(s:226)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(md:141)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fo:211)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Loving the script though :) Really awesome work.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:58 AM, percykajtaz said:

@Fruity Hello, The bot just keeps clicking the auto retaliate button while in a dream.

Also is just using the secondary weapon, the status bar is reading "Using special attack" but instead is just clicking the auto retaliate function.

Just letting you know

Can confirm also happening

4 hours ago, WhitePlaguez said:

Yup its clicking auto retaliate specing not working

4 hours ago, WhitePlaguez said:

Also loving this bot been working great just needs the specing fixed it was working fine until recently 

Spec looks to have been updated with latest updates, will find and push a fix soons, sorry for delays just got homes

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Spec looks to have been updated with latest updates, will find and push a fix soons, sorry for delays just got homes

Lmao yikkkkkkkes I just got home from work with a 7 hour proggie of 20k xp/hr with it just meleing with a g maul spamming that 0.o 

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

Updates were pushed last night, one to fix the spec bar issue and the other to try and make absorption points more efficient, just needs to be accepted by devs

How long does that usually take? Just curious since I'm gonna leave the script on today while I'm at class and want to know if I should enable spec or not ?

@Fruity Hey uh, I think you might have another issue possibly. It doesn't affect anyone that uses absorptions but I've seen my second person who is standing outside of NMZ and flicking pray mele on and off while standing outside. The first time I saw this was on reddit but now I just found another guy out here doing that. Not sure if it's your script or if there is another botting site with a malfunctioning NMZ script

2 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

@Fruity Hey uh, I think you might have another issue possibly. It doesn't affect anyone that uses absorptions but I've seen my second person who is standing outside of NMZ and flicking pray mele on and off while standing outside. The first time I saw this was on reddit but now I just found another guy out here doing that. Not sure if it's your script or if there is another botting site with a malfunctioning NMZ script

They tend to me when people are using auto clickers to flick their prayers and not people who are using scripts

2 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

How long does that usually take? Just curious since I'm gonna leave the script on today while I'm at class and want to know if I should enable spec or not ?

Not sure, just whenever devs get chance to give it the go ahead

15 minutes ago, Fruity said:

They tend to me when people are using auto clickers to flick their prayers and not people who are using scripts

Not sure, just whenever devs get chance to give it the go ahead

Heads up, update got pushed through. After my initial post I turned on spec and went to shower, saw my spec meter was low and my main weapon and shield was re-equipped like it should. Looks like we are good to go boys n girls :)

Thanks @Fruity and lmao.. yeah the whole rs reddit was jumping on the anti-bot hate. I only know of your script being the one true god for NMZ! So for everyone bashing this or hesitant on using this amazingly written script. Understand that you are taking the risk of getting banned no matter what you bot. Any bot will you get you banned... in time... Babysit your shit, don't go crazy, and be safe. I've used this script for almost a year now and only once I fucked up and got a temp ban because I used a Blow Pipe with too few scales in it, and forgot to have scales in teh bank for the bot to go grab (in the past, fruity probably fixed it to log out if you don't have scales since this occurred earlier this spring :P) 

Here's my progress thus far: FruityNMZ.php?username=Xanthippie

FruityNMZ.php?username=lynxl (BEFORE I CHANGED MY NAME)

• Like 1

I’m assuming that minor ban wave saga is over? Seems that everyone’s back to having a lot of success with this script. It’s good to see a lot of people didn’t even have any issues when everyone was getting banned constantly including myself ? Might have to get stuck back into it. Have definitely used this script a lot over the course of a year.

FruityNMZ.php?username=Notoriouss

Edited by Notoriouss
  • Like 1