Fruity NMZ

Fruity

4 hours ago, lol9999 said:

i just go banned 2 days, i always do 4 hours sessions . and yesterday i did 10 hours without break ... just now i got banned ;/

@Fruity what should i do, 2 days ban  ... i want 90 range tho :S

I'd suggest leaving the account as its clearly a main and you would rather not be perma banned.

2 hours ago, Falcoxpunch said:

:(  Sad day, I got my first temp ban with this script.

image.png.69ff3056cbacef8f3aeafe92ba2a5484.png

I usually always just do '1' run with the bot and when I'm out of supplies I let it afk out and  it usually runs no more than 4 hours. To be fair, I've had a good 2-3 weeks with this bot running the same amount with no problems. Damn you Jagex.

Seems to me from the multiple posts that there was a bit of a banning spree at NMZ unlucky bro.

Unfortunate about recent bans i'm seeing, as impensus mentioned, if you like your account might be worth afking it legit or what not, if you don't mind if its permed you could have another go.

thinking of a lil competition, whoever can get me a 100 hour script session recording (recording from start to finish, only recording the RS window nothing else like any rs video, stretch to full screen - no black columns on the sides with paint visible the full time) wins $100 either paypal or osbot voucher, opinions? 

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Unfortunate about recent bans i'm seeing, as impensus mentioned, if you like your account might be worth afking it legit or what not, if you don't mind if its permed you could have another go.

thinking of a lil competition, whoever can get me a 100 hour script session recording (recording from start to finish, only recording the RS window nothing else like any rs video, stretch to full screen - no black columns on the sides with paint visible the full time) wins $100 either paypal or osbot voucher, opinions? 

Good idea supports the script and the users. Would this be a first to post basis?

5 hours ago, FapBoy said:

any idea when you can push an update to fix the entering dream bug where i just spam click a tree if not manually fixed. it works maybe 1/10 times but other than that it needs to manually setup a new dream. :( other than that script is perfect just wish i didnt have to baby sit it every game 

yeah this tree bug could be the reason for the recent banns ?

@Fruity

On 5/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, lol9999 said:

@keldra1993 hey man  im 60 range what range lvl you recommend me starting this and wat gear should i use?

i started at 50 with full blue d hide and bone bolts with dorgeshuun crossbow with rock cake and overloads and absorbtions works great for me i started blowpiping at around 77 til 81 now im back to dorgeshuun cbow

18 hours ago, Impensus said:

Good idea supports the script and the users. Would this be a first to post basis?

Yeah first one to get it to me will get the reward, i need to make up some clean looking rules and such but would be nice to get something down then i can make a lil time lapse video for a lil promo

15 hours ago, FapBoy said:

any idea when you can push an update to fix the entering dream bug where i just spam click a tree if not manually fixed. it works maybe 1/10 times but other than that it needs to manually setup a new dream. :( other than that script is perfect just wish i didnt have to baby sit it every game 

12 minutes ago, RichardH95 said:

@Fruity

Being running the script constantly the past few days. Amazing script but only problem is clicking the tree as it goes to setup a new dream. And sometimes after a long period of time it will afk at the chest not doing anything untill you move it yourself.

Sounds like my quick fix didnt work, will have another bash at it today, currently not at home and internet is terrible but ill be home in a few hours, will get it sorted

• Like 1

Fruity would it be possible to have a toggle option for where the you stand and can have it change based on the NPC's generated? I have Dad, Arrg, Ice Troll King, Moss Giant, and King Ronald. 

I have my options set for the North-East corner which it goes to but Arrg throws rocks so the bot becomes radical between hitting one time and trying to correct back to the corner. 

Could there be a toggle option to keep attacking them and temporarily disabling having the person go into the set spot?

Thanks Fruity, gained some nice levels regardless, very nice script!

25 minutes ago, ValBot said:

Fruity would it be possible to have a toggle option for where the you stand and can have it change based on the NPC's generated? I have Dad, Arrg, Ice Troll King, Moss Giant, and King Ronald. 

I have my options set for the North-East corner which it goes to but Arrg throws rocks so the bot becomes radical between hitting one time and trying to correct back to the corner. 

Could there be a toggle option to keep attacking them and temporarily disabling having the person go into the set spot?

Thanks Fruity, gained some nice levels regardless, very nice script!

I shall have a think and see what i could do - could just be a check for if you're attackig that npc that would be easy enough and also do the trick

Heyo I've been tinkering with my set up for Range training here, I have 86 range with full void + Anguish + MSB (i) + Rune Arrows + Pegasian's + Archer Ring (i) but my xp rate is only around 72k/hr. I know the Blowpipe is much superior to this but is so much more expensive. What bosses do you guys use for range? I was using: Count Draynor, King Roald, The Kendal, Me, and the Skeleton Hellhound.