Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just purchased script, when I activate the pray flicking option for protect from melle the script activates/deactivates the prayer once every tick. This is causing protect from melle to be repeatedly enabled then disabled. On certain ticks the monsters are hitting through this. Am I missing something, or is there a way to solve this? I'll be using the absorption method soon, but at the moment I don't have enough points for absorption potions, so that is why I am using protect from melle ? 

Update: switched over to absorbtion method/rock cake with rapid heal pray flick... WOW this thing works like a beast! Couldn't be happier, thank you for the great script ?

Edited by ChubbyD
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 7:16 PM, Sty said:

Hi, Fruity. Before I enter a dream the bot always misclicks and click on the tree instead. Could you look into it? 

On 4/27/2018 at 8:52 PM, ItIsMe said:

I get this aswell, doesn't happen every time though. 

Im pushing a fix within the next 20mins or so, should help prevent this from happening

On 4/27/2018 at 10:57 PM, randomrambo said:

Look back couple posts... He said he was going to try and do something about it

This, ty

On 4/28/2018 at 9:02 AM, luck or skill said:

@Fruity if your main wep is ur spec wec (msb) can it spec when ever it gets to 100 energy even when its not surging?

Ill see about adding the option to spec without power surge, i dont believe it should be too hard to add at all 

10 hours ago, Krept said:

Hey could i get a trial please?

No trials currently, ask as many questions as you like before purchase to ensure it will do what you require

5 hours ago, luck or skill said:

Im getting that bug aaswell when it randomly clicks on a tree, dosnt seem to be a misclick as the tree is the other side of the screen from the NPC

As mentioned above, im pushing a quick fix right now :) im hoping this will solve the issue though i may loose the ability to advertise this as a wc script :boge: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lol9999 said:

at what level range do you guys go to NMZ im making a pure and im 50 range atm what should i use wep and gear?  also same for attack and str wat lvl u go in?

You can do nmz at any level as long as you're high enough level to make back the amount of points you spend on potions you're doing good (30 str/att is enough).
First round you should use prayer potions for protect from melee and after use absorption + rock cake + overload. 

For melee you should be using full obsidian + berserker necklace + obsidian sword untill 90hp when you swap to dharoks. 
As for range void would probably be best, if you don't yet have it d' hide should be fine. 

I would recommend looking up bitterkoekje dps calculator. Let's you compare xp/hour for different gear setups and bosses.  

Edited by fakename123

@Fruity Hey man I totally forgot that the bot will look for more Zulrah scales if my blowpipe runs out of them so I left it running for 4 hours + and I came back to it just repetitively clicking on my bank, looking, closing it, repeat for probably 2+ hours ( I know when I left I was almost a level and the script got me 2 levels total in 4 hours which means it was at least doing this for 2 + hours....) tldr; might be loosing my main account if Bot Watch picked up the "broken bot behavior" of the mass clicking and doing nothing.

Is there anyway you can push an update where if it does not find any darts nor scales it will just log out instead? I'm kinda paranoid now so I might transfer my bank to another account before I go to bed lol 

hey man just purchased this and i'm having a bit of trouble setting it up i don't really understand what settings i should be using i'm a pure using d scim as my main weapon... and when it went to go into the dream it went over and started clicking on a tree.

EDIT :
How do i set it up so it'll automatically re put scales and re put darts into the blowpipe? 

Edited by 99b

What a fucking script!! Couldn't possibly be more happy with the reliability and outcome of the script. With ease I have achieved 99 strength from lvl 80 using Dh/rock cake/absorption method and the xp/h is astonishing. Am now moving onto training Range. This is just a post of appreciation and to say a huge THANKS for the script. 

• Like 1