Fruity NMZ

Fruity

24 minutes ago, Fruity said:

This is something i have noticed whilst trying to trigger a different power surge bug. Will be looking into this 

Thank you! Also, thank you for the feedback/suggestion, will add to my list

Not currently, no. Sorry. Will add to my list

Pushed a number of updates:

2.57 Tom Suggestion Prioritise turning off 'Surge Only' prayers before walking back to the preferred position and other adjustments
2.58 Tom Suggestion When using 'Surge Only' prayers, dont enable them if low on prayer and we require the prayer to flick, also make sure they are disabled before prayer runs out
2.59 Shaba123 Bug Absorption points maximum is set to 900 rather than 1000
2.6 Tom Suggestion Add options to let HP regen for longer, example: 5minutes after you overload
2.61 Faust Bug When using super magic potions, the script will withdraw from barrel then deposit into the bank
2.62 LayDay Bug When activating Zapper and having a corner selected for position, script will activate zapper but then run away from it making it pointless

Look out for 2.62 

Have you had a chance to look at the bug where when paying for the dream, the character ends up selecting a tree to cut? 

5 hours ago, undecked0 said:

Hey, I'm trying to start the script but whenever I do it says "stopping script" im a pure trying to use absorption, rock cake and overload. Im guessing i did something wrong in the settings. Can you help?

coins in coffer?

7 hours ago, bvjvntrini said:

Have you had a chance to look at the bug where when paying for the dream, the character ends up selecting a tree to cut? 

I have been trying to solve this, and when i was testing my account never hit a tree so its hard to gage what might be causing the issue. ill keep trying whenever im testing and see it happen

On 4/6/2018 at 5:03 PM, firstmate said:

took a nap and woke up thinking the break enabler worked on my client but i guess not and its still going!

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 8.01.14 PM.png

Just curious but wouldn't that be suspicious if you just logged in the middle of NMZ? Also does the break timer actually know when to get out of combat to do so? Or can we force the log out 

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

I have been trying to solve this, and when i was testing my account never hit a tree so its hard to gage what might be causing the issue. ill keep trying whenever im testing and see it happen

Usually occurs when it's pointing the camera to view Dom and the trees, while you're standing at the absorption pot. barrel

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bvjvntrini said:

Usually occurs when it's pointing the camera to view Dom and the trees, while you're standing at the absorption pot. barrel

Ty, will try and set it up

11 minutes ago, undecked0 said:

Whenever I run the bot, it runs fine but when i get to the middle it starts flickering the melee prayer even though I have that off.

thank you for the report, will see if i can find out whats wrong when i get home, finish work in an hr

11 hours ago, lynxl said:

Just curious but wouldn't that be suspicious if you just logged in the middle of NMZ? Also does the break timer actually know when to get out of combat to do so? Or can we force the log out 

honestly i ran this bot for 8 hours a day 4 days straight its really good. yoou can also set how many rounds you want to do too example like 1 round is 2 hours usually for me so if i want to do just two hours of botting i do one round.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, josah said:

lovely updates, with the new hp randomizing i'm confident enough to use it on accounts with rigour.

could you add in the 3 buyable prayers aswell?

if your schedule allows it

Hmmmms perhaps osbot have since added them to their api so wouldnt need to copy over from zulrah. will add tonight after me dinner if i get 2mins.

Added fix for the flicking of protection prayers when flicking is not enabled, apologies

2 hours ago, firstmate said:

honestly i ran this bot for 8 hours a day 4 days straight its really good. yoou can also set how many rounds you want to do too example like 1 round is 2 hours usually for me so if i want to do just two hours of botting i do one round.

Ah so you don't do the osbot break timers, you set it to do 1-4 full dreams and log out? I just came back to RS for the first time in 5+ years and pretty much bought a shit ton of scripts/gold so I only have my main I do it on. Starting to get a little paranoid since I just realized I've been going at it for a month + now and I have pretty legit stats haha

52 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Ah so you don't do the osbot break timers, you set it to do 1-4 full dreams and log out? I just came back to RS for the first time in 5+ years and pretty much bought a shit ton of scripts/gold so I only have my main I do it on. Starting to get a little paranoid since I just realized I've been going at it for a month + now and I have pretty legit stats haha

you can do either way if you have the gp you can set it by break timers in which it might leave in a middle of a nmz round if you just set it for a 1.5 hour bot then break

If you set break timers and have a few rounds going, it wont (generally) log you out in the middle of a round because 10 second combat thing, instead set your nmz to afk out when you are done with a round, you will afk out, log out, osbot will break, when the break is over it will continue until out of dreams

12 hours ago, undecked0 said:

Hey, if I wanted to do more than 1 dream, do I have to put the overloads in the bank or does the bot automatically take out from the storage barrel.

The bot will take them out of the barrel. If you run out of potions it will also buy them. It is a great bot.

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1