Fruity NMZ

Fruity

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

Pushed fixes for magic, if you have a spell enabled outside the dream it wont continue to do anything > work around being don't have a spell selected when you start the script.

Also a fix for when you have 1,000 points the script would throw an error and crash client until your points went down. Work around being set a max of around 900 absorption points.

Will continue to go through bugs in the morning but half 2 in the morning I'm off to bed.

Sorry for the delays with the dialog, I will be on it ASAP

Just seen the new version(2.45) running nicely so far. Have not attempted magic again yet but will do once my current dream finishes.

Any word on the Dominic dialogue fix yet? It just needs to click the 4th option(or 3rd for normal) but doesn't. I know you're aware of the problem just wondered if you had a time in mind for fixing.

Thanks for keeping us updated 

33 minutes ago, plazplaya95 said:

@Fruity  wont use g maul spec for some reason ,maybe i had a granite hammer in weapon slot and it bugged it out ? Lol, it uses dragon dagger p++ spec just fine though.

33 minutes ago, plazplaya95 said:

@Fruity  wont use g maul spec for some reason ,maybe i had a granite hammer in weapon slot and it bugged it out ? Lol, it uses dragon dagger p++ spec just fine though.

Can you show me your settings so I can try and help you :)

Edit: @Fruity tried Mage setup as before minus the pre-selected spell; works fine now(Minus dialogue). Thanks for the tip on that.

Edited by UkBenH
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, eddie94x said:

@Fruity 

Big suggestion script should end when out of runes for pre selected mage spell I fell asleep for like 30 minutes and woke up to it trying to cast with out runes!

oh damn, i thought there was a check for if you cant enable spell -> leave. Will see why that isnt there anymore

1 hour ago, v0nsild said:

Could you add support for abyssal dagger as spec weapon? I run with the abyss. dagger and would prefer to just special with that and have extra room for pots

Shouldnt be a problem to add, 1 liner iirc :D

14 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Just seen the new version(2.45) running nicely so far. Have not attempted magic again yet but will do once my current dream finishes.

Any word on the Dominic dialogue fix yet? It just needs to click the 4th option(or 3rd for normal) but doesn't. I know you're aware of the problem just wondered if you had a time in mind for fixing.

Thanks for keeping us updated 

Can you show me your settings so I can try and help you :)

Edit: @Fruity tried Mage setup as before minus the pre-selected spell; works fine now(Minus dialogue). Thanks for the tip on that.

Dialogs next on me list to do

Epic Fruity! :D

Let me know when it's added. I reckon it could net me a lot of xp/h.

Is it possible to close the streamer showing xp/h or make it moveable so you can chat aswell? 

Also, minor suggestion, could you make the xp/h counter first trigger when you go into combat? If I open up the script and adjust some settings it gives a wrong xp/h calculation, as you lose 5-10 mins of the equation when editing the settings. 

Loving the script otherwise! Brought me from 70/70/60 to 80/81/72.

10 minutes ago, v0nsild said:

Epic Fruity! :D

Let me know when it's added. I reckon it could net me a lot of xp/h.

Is it possible to close the streamer showing xp/h or make it moveable so you can chat aswell? 

Also, minor suggestion, could you make the xp/h counter first trigger when you go into combat? If I open up the script and adjust some settings it gives a wrong xp/h calculation, as you lose 5-10 mins of the equation when editing the settings. 

Loving the script otherwise! Brought me from 70/70/60 to 80/81/72.

Hmms could probs add that, just change the getter for start time from painter to an internal start time :frog: shall see what i can do.

The paint showing stuff should be able to be closed by clicking it but ill see why it may not be working as it should

17 minutes ago, v0nsild said:

Fantastic!

I can't see any options to close it, I can close the ads but not the script gui thingy showing xp/h.

There isnt anything visible, should just be the full paint you could click. something must be broke with it.

I changed up the skill thing to start xp/hr once u gain xp.

Added the aby dagger to spec weps. (let me know if there is other weapons im missing)

Dialogs require me to test ingame and im currently at work so will do when i can

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Hey @Fruity! Such a brilliant script, getting me loads of easy xp. 

If I could make a couple of additions they would be to break for ‘x’ minutes after ‘x’ number of games. E.g run 1 game, break for 4 hours and then run another game. Also an option to use rock cake inside of the dream, rather than dropping health before entering. These would make the script, in my opinion, almost perfect!