Fruity NMZ

Fruity

@Fruity I just purchased this script, and for some reason it’s not counting inventory space correctly and every time I start script it says “stopping script” can you please help me fix this issue? I’m trying to use rock cake with absorbs and overloads. I put rock cake in my inventory, 13 overloads and 14 absorption’s and it’s saying I have like 30 inventory spaces used or something... please help :) thanks a bunch!

3 hours ago, Xxunctarheelzxx said:

@Fruity I just purchased this script, and for some reason it’s not counting inventory space correctly and every time I start script it says “stopping script” can you please help me fix this issue? I’m trying to use rock cake with absorbs and overloads. I put rock cake in my inventory, 13 overloads and 14 absorption’s and it’s saying I have like 30 inventory spaces used or something... please help :) thanks a bunch!

ROCK CAKE 1 SPOT

6 OVERLOADS

23 Asborbs 

or whatever i normally do prayer pots 

also if u have spec wep to it might cancel

On 12/10/2017 at 9:51 PM, Jarland said:

Hi,

Just some requests:

• For the idle settings can you fix the duration range because when I save it like 10-19(max) then save and load it up it only saves 10-11
  • Also another nice thing to see would be a range of when to logout/end rather than just a set value. Saves going into it every time :)
  • Lastly rather than select the area would be nice for random area per dream

Edit:

When grabbing the power-ups it once went for one even though it wasn't on screen. Probably a flag to Jagex?

Edit2:

Frequently when brewing up it'll click on a 2nd potion but it doesn't actually register because it was too quick from the 1st pot up.

Thank you

@Fruity

On 12/12/2017 at 3:19 AM, FreeGains said:

ROCK CAKE 1 SPOT

6 OVERLOADS

23 Asborbs 

or whatever i normally do prayer pots 

also if u have spec wep to it might cancel

The second I click rock cake it automatically says I am already using 4 inventory spaces even tho it’s the only thing in my inventory, then I do like 12 overloads and 15 absorbs and it’s saying I’m at 30. Where if ya add it all up, it should only be 28. I’m really confused and might be missing the point. Idk haha, also, I’m already wielding everything I’m using for it. Only using full dharoks plus boots and jewelry. No spec weapon so I shouldn’t have to worry about having an extra weapon slot 

On 14/12/2017 at 11:14 PM, Jarland said:

When grabbing the power-ups it once went for one even though it wasn't on screen. Probably a flag to Jagex?

Dont you recieve a log in chatbox to tell you the power up is active?

Also, brewing up? s that overloads, absorptions or? i take it its one of them as brews arnt supported

On 15/12/2017 at 12:08 AM, boozer said:

also want to add, where's the option for spec weap? I have dh on and retrieve dds from bank it gets my rock cake dds and pots, everything works fine minus swapping to the dds and also the zapper upgrade doesn't really work to effect when it goes back to the corner away from zapper dmg

special is in the dream settings iirc, has a power surge checkbox

Just now, Fruity said:

Dont you recieve a log in chatbox to tell you the power up is active?

Also, brewing up? s that overloads, absorptions or? i take it its one of them as brews arnt supported

special is in the dream settings iirc, has a power surge checkbox

Brewing up the NMZ potions is fine but once doing like ATK/STR/DEF that's when there's issues.*

• Like 1