Fruity NMZ

Fruity

7 hours ago, heinsler said:

Hey Fruity,

Sorry if someone else brought this up already, but I have an issue with the coffer. I deposited 260k into the coffer last night, and when I woke up this morning there was only 6k in my coffer, and the bot had only run 1 inventory. Any idea what happened?

love the bot for the most part, this just confuses me. Thanks man.

Henry

There is nothing within the script that will make the script withdraw coins from the coffer so only thing that i can think of is dc'ing dreams and having to restart maybe?

6 hours ago, xmikehaa said:

Hi Fruity,

First of all, i love the bot. and it works amazing. The only thing is, i dont get the setting right to let it use the special attack with the dagger. What am I doing wrong? thanks a lot in advance.

Once grabbed gear and special weapon is found, power surge should be enabled in dream settings.

Which dagger is it you're using?

2 hours ago, BLUNTS said:

https://pastebin.com/BK6hRxDe

Kept getting these errors with 2 different osbuddy clients (using mirror mode aswell)

Yeah seems to be issue with mirror mode and widgets :s ill try find some work arounds to fix mirror mode issues

Ive got 2 questions;

1. When i start up the client and it loads the GUI its a small screen with different settings, is it possible to get the old GUI (the same as in your first topic) back? I hate this new GUI :<

2. Whenever i add ''potions'' to my inventory when i add the first potion my inventory count will raise to 4 while only adding 1 potion to the list. This way there are just 3 open inventory spots, and when i put in a total of 31 inv spots the script just wont run.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dm878 said:

Ive got 2 questions;

1. When i start up the client and it loads the GUI its a small screen with different settings, is it possible to get the old GUI (the same as in your first topic) back? I hate this new GUI :<

2. Whenever i add ''potions'' to my inventory when i add the first potion my inventory count will raise to 4 while only adding 1 potion to the list. This way there are just 3 open inventory spots, and when i put in a total of 31 inv spots the script just wont run.

Thanks!

i have this same problem, but i just do 21 pray pots + 3 combat potions and spec item, = 28(somehow) on the gui, and it works

and if i do super combats it just logs out auto matically

7 minutes ago, Blazebot said:

i have this same problem, but i just do 21 pray pots + 3 combat potions and spec item, = 28(somehow) on the gui, and it works

and if i do super combats it just logs out auto matically

I also do this, but the trips will be slightly shorter, because the inventory is not full. I have no clue what is causing the issue aswell so i decided to post it on here

2 hours ago, dm878 said:

Ive got 2 questions;

Thanks!

I'm running the script with a rock cake and a special attack weapon in my inventory which takes up a total of 2 slots, but the script says 4 inventory slots have been used. So essentially the script has an error of +2 inventory slots. So a full inventory is actually when the script says 30 slots used. Don't go over 30 and it'll run just fine..

Edited by mk123

Just started out this bot on my range tank with 1 pray.

@Fruity it seems there's no way to use normal range pots? I'm still building up points so I can't use super range pots.

So far so good I wonder if any1 can share their experience/tips on building an account up.

I'm planning to do 1 trip (~4hr) or 2 with a few hour break inbetween every day and only when I'm on the computer.

this script don't seem to run for 6+ hours on me. once 6hour logger hits the bot won't ever start the random solver: Auto Login for some reason. And when I try to restart the script it gets stuck like this.

[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!

Client general breaks look like this: https://gyazo.com/a1ac22fa14adc9295f5eb051669fe6a5

Edited by BLUNTS

59 minutes ago, BLUNTS said:

this script don't seem to run for 6+ hours on me. once 6hour logger hits the bot won't ever start the random solver: Auto Login for some reason. And when I try to restart the script it gets stuck like this.

[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 07:59:43 ip.]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!

Client general breaks look like this: https://gyazo.com/a1ac22fa14adc9295f5eb051669fe6a5

Shall try find out why auto login wont init but Auto Login should be overriding my script when it needs to login

28 minutes ago, dm878 said:

@Fruity Is there some way to get the old GUI back? it was way easier to setup imo. And any update on the inventory slot bug in the GUI?

Isnt possible to get the old GUI, had to be remade to add the extra features and not be massive and create potential problems with users and small screens/low resolutions