Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Would you say this script is able to build an account from 70/70/70 to 99/99/99 with relatively low ban rates? (10+hr days, 30+ days in a row)

Just looking for a rough idea on ban rates.

So far I’ve ran the bot 6-8 hours a day for 10+ days, some days with breaks some days without. No ban as of yet! Brilliant script! 

• Like 1

Would you say this script is able to build an account from 70/70/70 to 99/99/99 with relatively low ban rates? (10+hr days, 30+ days in a row)

^ bump on this, feedback was good but I'd like to hear from someone that's ran the bot for at least 20-25 days straight (minimum)

1 hour ago, Lex said:

^ bump on this, feedback was good but I'd like to hear from someone that's ran the bot for at least 20-25 days straight (minimum)

I think jagex will count your averages hours per day and decide if you botted or not. So I will say 10+ hr is pretty aggressive.

I recently got permanent banned after botting for 10 hours / day for 2 days (3-5 hours break in between).
Interestingly enough, the two accounts I botted get banned at the exact same time.

So I am thinking it is a IP ban.

I am not sure why did i get IP banned but botting 10hrs/day is a great possibility.

Edited by L_lendrson

3 hours ago, L_lendrson said:

Hi, I am using my trial and I think the script is really brilliant.

I wonder how do you enable special attack and the power surge?

It just doesn't use my gmaul even I put it in my inventory.

And what is the difference between rumble hard and customizable rumble hard? :)

Thanks alot!

When u grab gear, if it detects a special weapon it will change the drop down box selection to the weapon and also enable the power surge buttons and such on the dream settings ui

9 hours ago, Gartyspure said:

Recent bought the script, having a few issues with the it, I've set it to do 3 dreams, once it restocks on pots, it struggles to re-enter the another dream, it sits on the enter rumble options and dosen't do much, any information would be much appreciated!

Is the dialogs is the 'Previous Dream: Hard rumble' or does it require the script to go through the dialogs?

Hope that makes sense

7 hours ago, Lex said:

I've ran this script for 25~ days in a row, around 4-8 hours a day. When I started I was 70-70-70 now I'm 75-96-75. I don't suggest you go over 10 hours a day, don't get too greedy :D

This script has really low banrate

Hi @Fruity, one more question before I buy the script!

Should I only use the break handler included in the OSbot interface or I can use it with the break function within the script.
I see the maximum of running time is 167 minutes for the script. Would it restart after a break was set in the OSbot interface?

Or should I just left the break function untouched in the script and let the OSbot break function itself handle the rest?