Fruity

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Found the issue,

I had a check for 

"Your blowpipe needs to be charged with Zulrah's scales and loaded with darts."

but not.

"Your blowpipe needs to be charged with Zulrah's scales"

Pushed fix

Awesome, thanks. Will it change to 2.31 or something when the update is accepted?

10 hours ago, M R said:

My bot keeps running around the potion instead of entering the dream, nothing out of the ordinary on log and no errors?

using mirror r stealth missing potions or ry for entry?

55 minutes ago, PipeUpBoy said:

when blowpipe is out of darts /scales just stays in the dream trying to attack npcs , when kicked out it just stands at the bank idle when i have scales/darts in bank 

https://gyazo.com/9fd1ee228150d1abe83180e23a3cb543

Thank you for the report, will try to run some tests and see if i can find the issue push a fix n such. Will update thread when i do so

Is there a current bug in the script? I tried to run a customizable demon with protect melee and the script wouldn't pick the dream and just stood in front of the Dominic Onion. When I entered the dream and tested that the script seemed to work okay, but I didn't run a long test or anything like that. 

20 minutes ago, Parryandrepost said:

Is there a current bug in the script? I tried to run a customizable demon with protect melee and the script wouldn't pick the dream and just stood in front of the Dominic Onion. When I entered the dream and tested that the script seemed to work okay, but I didn't run a long test or anything like that. 

Mirror mode?

20 minutes ago, Abysm said:

Hello fruity! Suggestion: it currently doesnt rock cake to 1 hp if you run out of overloads in dream, it just keeps rock caking to 51 hp (stops flicking rapid heal). This is mainly just users error for taking too little overloads but would be a nice thing to have

Do you know the correct ratio for overloads to absorptions? Going to start using overload soon!