Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey Fruity,

Magic is working well for me now! I did have to manually select the spell because the bot was bugging out and kept almost selecting fire strike but actually clicking off of it? This was in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:40 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Updated Signature
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:41 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:43 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:46 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:49 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:50 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:53 PM]: 2

Also, please make it so that smoke battlestaff counts for both air AND fire runes (right now it looks like FNMZ pulls fire runes for any fire spells even w smoke bstaff weilded)

Otherwise 2.3 is looking great! Let me know if you need any other testing. Thanks again!

7 hours ago, youatemypie said:

Hey Fruity,

Magic is working well for me now! I did have to manually select the spell because the bot was bugging out and kept almost selecting fire strike but actually clicking off of it? This was in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:40 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Updated Signature
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:41 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:43 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:46 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:49 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:50 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 06:00:53 PM]: 2

Also, please make it so that smoke battlestaff counts for both air AND fire runes (right now it looks like FNMZ pulls fire runes for any fire spells even w smoke bstaff weilded)

Otherwise 2.3 is looking great! Let me know if you need any other testing. Thanks again!

Will double check whats going on with the air runes, knowing me i have put the wrong secondary rune (wouldnt suprise me). Will also see whats going on with selecting the spell

Thank you for the report!

49 minutes ago, Jensen said:

Can you please explain the 'end dream by idling' feature?

Also what's the best settings for 'idle activities' to reduce the likelihood of getting banned?

Great script btw

End by idle means, if a stop condition is triggered, it wont just run out the dream and exit, it will just idle until it dies and then stop the script.

You'll have to ask aroud for the idle activity stuff, i only added it on request

Awesome script, just having one problem.

I select Customizeable Rumble Hard in the script settings, and the second option as custom as well. The script will login, grab the absorbs and ovls perfectly, then walk over to dominique, click dream, and it keeps selecting "practice rumble" and it gets stuck on the part where you choose easy or hard, and it will just stay there until I manually click dream, and select customiazble rumble hard, and click "yes" to paying 26k, then the script picks up how it should from there.

I haven't ran it long enough to where it exits the dream and restocks, but I am sure it probably will get stuck at that part again when trying to re-enter dream.

Edited by vdungattav

11 hours ago, vdungattav said:

Awesome script, just having one problem.

I select Customizeable Rumble Hard in the script settings, and the second option as custom as well. The script will login, grab the absorbs and ovls perfectly, then walk over to dominique, click dream, and it keeps selecting "practice rumble" and it gets stuck on the part where you choose easy or hard, and it will just stay there until I manually click dream, and select customiazble rumble hard, and click "yes" to paying 26k, then the script picks up how it should from there.

I haven't ran it long enough to where it exits the dream and restocks, but I am sure it probably will get stuck at that part again when trying to re-enter dream.

same problem here