Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 minute ago, Mainio said:

Does this script work flawless overnight with breaks enabled from client? Like if it's get logged out during dream, will it restock potions and start new one? 

The script does allow for these features to be implemented... However, I personally re-stock potions & start a new game by hand, my accounts currently last up to 3.5 hours each dream.

6 hours ago, spectre007 said:

i have a 1def pure with 85str 60 att 43 prayer. how much gp will it cost me per hour to train here

Basically it costs you nothing.
All you need is the very first round that you are doing, grab ROCK CAKE (THIS IS A MUST IN 1 DEF PURE) + 24 prayer potions + 3 super combat potions; this setup inventory + BEST PRAYER bonus gear you can have equipped go and do Hard Dream and just use melee pray all the time + super combat potions.

After the first dream, you should have tons of points and then you will buy overloads from the coffer and absorb potions.

EDIT: When you are doing the first run with prayer potions, YOU DON'T need rock cake - but when you go in with overloads + absorb pots, then you first overload then guzzle the rock cake until you are 1hp  - then just drink full absorb points. And with 1 def, you should constantly eat/guzzle rock cake to keep your hp at 1.

Edited by Mainio

a glitch is happening where when the first dream is done (first dream is perfect) the character restocks BUT forgets to rock cake down before the next dream, what happens is that the overload goes through but still there is like 40 hp that my character is left on (because he didnt rock cake down). this looks very bot-like but more importantly means that i can literally only get 1 dream per session before it becomes massively inefficient as the absorbtions last almost no time.

PLEASE fix, let me know when youve read this.

Edited by bazinga

1 hour ago, bazinga said:

a glitch is happening where when the first dream is done (first dream is perfect) the character restocks BUT forgets to rock cake down before the next dream, what happens is that the overload goes through but still there is like 40 hp that my character is left on (because he didnt rock cake down). this looks very bot-like but more importantly means that i can literally only get 1 dream per session before it becomes massively inefficient as the absorbtions last almost no time.

PLEASE fix, let me know when youve read this.

Contact @Fruity through the OSBot chat service, it is highly unlikely he will see your comment here.

5 hours ago, thejaru said:

Used 48 minutes on my main. I got a ban few months ago so this is the first script i've used since in fear of being banned. Less than 1 hour of usage and I was banned with the update that hit this morning.

I'm almost certain that Jagex do not implement bans on users within one hour of them breaking the in game rules, I would ideally think there is a delay of around six hours.

On 22.6.2017 at 4:48 AM, sohail said:

did any1 got ban while using this ?  should i use this on my only main account from 86-99range? or its risky for my main?

I've ran this script now a lot in few days. 20h+ proggies, now it has been on for over 6 hours straight - I'm not sure yet what to say, but will update/post here again when I've maxed my alt account.

14 hours ago, thejaru said:

Used 48 minutes on my main. I got a ban few months ago so this is the first script i've used since in fear of being banned. Less than 1 hour of usage and I was banned with the update that hit this morning.

Sorry for your loss, but I've ran this script with 20h+ straight and still no bans occured on my account. Will post a progress picture down to this thread when it has been on for 20hours straight.
And I'm not even using the breaks via client, just going strong with 6 hours log-in limits.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ