Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 3/27/2017 at 3:24 PM, Nate said:

Judging by your comment, it was a well deserved ban. :)

As in I messed-up? I'm sure re-entering dreams being bugged was a great update. Listen Einstein, you should join Jagex so you can use your big vocabulary on osrs twitter posts.

edit: If there was a warning post or a set-up instruction or something of that sort on the main page of this thread, it would be a different story.

Edited by imeurotrash

19 minutes ago, imeurotrash said:

As in I messed-up? I'm sure re-entering dreams being bugged was a great update. Listen Einstein, you should join Jagex so you can use your big vocabulary on osrs twitter posts.

edit: If there was a warning post or a set-up instruction or something of that sort on the main page of this thread, it would be a different story.

You didn't provide a single detail of your settings or anything.
You didn't provide feedback, just came in with a retarded post that helps NOBODY.

Many users have 0 issues, oh, I'm one of them!

As in the previous page, it seems there are some underlying problems, but Fruity is investing a majority of his time into his Zulrah script.

So instead of being useless, provide Fruity with settings, logs, anything that can help him replicate/fix this bug.

Edited by Nate

4 hours ago, Nate said:

You didn't provide a single detail of your settings or anything.
You didn't provide feedback, just came in with a retarded post that helps NOBODY.

Many users have 0 issues, oh, I'm one of them!

As in the previous page, it seems there are some underlying problems, but Fruity is investing a majority of his time into his Zulrah script.

So instead of being useless, provide Fruity with settings, logs, anything that can help him replicate/fix this bug.

Hey, if I still had the logs from the time I would have posted it.

It wasn't the first thing on my mind to do after seeing such a silly glitch. Give me your account and we arrange logs for this bug.

7 hours ago, imeurotrash said:

Hey, if I still had the logs from the time I would have posted it.

It wasn't the first thing on my mind to do after seeing such a silly glitch. Give me your account and we arrange logs for this bug.

I messaged him and he fixed all of the issues in the script last night.

Good luck on the rebuild.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, galban said:

Bot doesn't re-enter the dream Fix please @Fruity

18 hours ago, Bilzaal said:

Bot doesn't re-enter the dream?

Amazing script but just seems to be acting up now!

question, are you guys using mirror mode or no? I'm using mirror mode and haven't thought to try it without to see if it's a mirror issue.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ