Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Lets say this: if my nmz trips are like 4 hours average but i wanna do 2 full nmz runs of 4 hours. I should do 3 nmz runs because 4+4 is 8 and i get 6 hour logged.

Can u make it so that after a nmz trip your account relogs and continues the script after?

Yeah could possibly look into making it logout, shouldnt be much of an issue. Would mean people cant use 'Default' option of click the wrong account when loading tho

do you sell it via rsgp?

I do vouchers at 1.1m/$ atm

Just purchased.

Is there anyway to make it less efficient at guzzling rock cake/drinking overload.

Idk but I don't like it being on practically the same game tick every time.

I could if it needed to be but id like to know what other people think about it being less efficient, when im doing it legit i try to do it as fast as possible

Do you have a Skype? Thinking of purchasing this but want to ask a few questions (about requirements) before I purchase. Would really appreciate it, thanks.

I got a personal skype, come chatbox if u wana chat, im in there whenever im online

It would help me alot if the script would relog after finishing a NMZ round

Alright will have a look into it, most likely will be another toggle on the GUI just incase people are not selecting the right account, i wont be made accountable when it doesnt do what it should :xboge:

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ