Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey, i have found an issue, i don't know whether it is caused by the mirror client or your script.

If connection is lost to the server the bot stays logged out and stays on the log in screen but does nothing, my connection drops several times during the day only for a few seconds which is rather annoying when botting with this script.

https://gyazo.com/498739512cce57875c4721eea7ba5bf9

Thanks in advance.

It just randomly stops sipping the prayer potion and my character ends up dying after it working for like 15 mins.. if even that. 

My skype is on my profile, It would be great if you could contact me there so we could work something out. Really dissappointed man.

Will add in 1 moment just got homes

Hey, i have found an issue, i don't know whether it is caused by the mirror client or your script.

If connection is lost to the server the bot stays logged out and stays on the log in screen but does nothing, my connection drops several times during the day only for a few seconds which is rather annoying when botting with this script.

https://gyazo.com/498739512cce57875c4721eea7ba5bf9

Thanks in advance.

The login handler should really be overriding the script when you're not logged in, if an account is selected. Im going to add further checks to see if you're logged in before doing anything now and push an update to help to the issue.

• Like 1

I had purchased this script on my osbot account and I even still have the confirmation email in my email account. However, my osbot account seems to be gone? Do you know a way to resolve this?

None the less could I get a trial please? if it works with my range I guess ill just have to repurchase it...

You may have to get in contact with Maldesto to find out where your old osbot account has gone, what was the name of your old account?

It needs a check when it does Rapid Heal, or at some other time to see if you're actually at 1 hp. I've been at 51 hp for like 5 minutes now, just taking a massive beating and blowing through absorbs, because it hasn't realized that it's not at 1 hp. 

rolleyes.gif

very odd, just to double check it does have overloads in its inventory right? :boge:

Will look into why, does it say anything for the what current task should be doing?

I'm doing a new run now, but it could have run out of overloads. Is that an issue? It still had plenty of absorbs as I remember it. 

If you ran out of overloads i cant remember 100% but it could just suicide as not to waste the other absorption potions, this was due to rock cake not being able to hit through absorptions in the past and would not be able to go below 51 hp. 

Seen as you can now hit through absorptions from a recent update i could look into make it bite cake until 1hp tho some people might prefer it to just die and restock

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ